ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 6, 2015] SW South monthly meet (Par)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane R26
I'll be there for this! Need to be back in Plymouth for 5pm though so may have to leave slightly earlier.

clio 182 sport
I will try to get to this one ...but may have to work as being a taxi driver it's my most busy time ...but will try guys...cheers Deano

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
@Nyall

You going to come to this one fella?

Unfortunately not mate, the car is out of action due to the front nearside caliper binding quite badly.

So I'll have to pull the front calipers off the car and rebuild them, and replace the brake disc as the heat from the binding caliper has warped it.

Megane 250
Had good fun earlier, shame about the rain but that's just an excuse to do those roads again on a dry day :smirk:

Megane 250
I am assuming the next date for this hasn't been decided yet and the 25th of May is just using the same date as April carrying forward. As May 23/24/25 is a bank holiday weekend maybe it would best to do May 30/31 or the first weekend of June?

Megane R26
Fine by me! Once there is a confirmed date let me know and I'll advertise it on RSMegane as well. There's a guy with a 330bhp R26.R who is interested in coming along.

197 CUP GW
May 23rd is fine with me. Can't do May 30th. Don't know about June 6th yet, as time sheets for June have not come out yet.

clio 182 sport
sorry but won't be attending as will be at french car show on club stand...have been to this show every year since it started ;)

Megane R26
What's your excuse for previous meets then? :p
What colour are your cars? I'll keep an eye out round Plymouth.

Megane 250
I haven't quite left yet so may arrive a little late, think I need fuel too :fearscream:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
So, as a bit of a roundup of what goes on;
A great sunny drive down to the sea
beautifuldays.png

Followed by a quick drive to Pentewan for some EPIC grub
929250_478893778926472_800936934_n.jpg

And then a good afternoon's driving after.

Shame there's more megs than clios at the moment, but we're still getting good turnouts so I'm happy!

Sadly that's it for me for 3 months as I'm off to Scotland with work, but everyone else will still be meeting and having fun while I'm away. If you folks want to work out a date for next month's meet I'll change the event accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.