ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring 2013 - CS EoE Annual Trip - 30th May - 3rd June 2013

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
will take a look on sunday :) got some ducting i bought ages ago, Just playing some nurburgring on the playstation

SQ5
LOL, I played before last time, then played the day after was back and the game lacks so much background detail!

Luckily I realised it would be a lot different and went round half pace!

SQ5
On the ring was the only place out there you went half pace tbh Danny,

Never going to forget you chasing ferrari's ha

That is true! They didn't want any, the highlight was pushing the Scirocco along at 140 for about 2 miles and I had to keep letting off! Him and his missus loved that!

You should come out in mine danny!

I would love to but I'm the worst passenger ever, I went out around Snetterton once in a Cup racer and felt sick as anything! Lol!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Lol im not a good passenger either tbh! was sick in a corrado at cadwell lol.

Anyone is more than welcome to jump in the passenger seat :)

Impressing birds with clios is the way to go, one time at Eye air field I made a bird in a fiesta wet by bouncing of the limiter whilst she had a flat tyre. Rhys remembers this well tbh

As for Eye we got kicked off on sunday by the police and we were parked up, looks like the place is a no go now :(

So ive loaded my tool box on already lol,

includes,
full spanner set
pas fluid
oil
brake fluid
coolant
rear discs @ 8 pads.
small socket set
variety of hammers ;)
screw driver set inc torx/allen keys
water pump pliers
pliers
jack
code rear
wire strippers
tape
braker bar

the list could go on, but i have pretty much everything i ever use on the car bar a decent sized socket set as Danny is bringing that? oh and i have no cable ties either.

null-18.jpg

null-16.jpg

SQ5
Ill have cable ties and my socket set and impact gun :)

Plus loads of sensors and bits.

I'm getting excited. Wanted to star tonight as Gems now away on holiday :( but weather is a little dodgy!

SQ5
Lol, my paperwork and passport is all in folder ready.

Wash bag also packed, haha! I'm taking a spare pair of trainers for getting in the showers so they can get wet!

Monaco 152
Wash bag also packed, haha! I'm taking a spare pair of trainers for getting in the showers so they can get wet!

Ha ha! Have I got this right? You are going to wear trainers in the shower? As I think it sounds like a brilliant idea! :) only off putting thing would be having to put them back on the next morning when they are wet and cold! lol

Monaco 152
As for Eye we got kicked off on sunday by the police and we were parked up, looks like the place is a no go now :(

tbh, I will still go there, its not like he gave us any "official warning's" just go until we get kicked off! again! ha ha

Did you find out what happened to the guy in the supra?

SQ5
Ha ha! Have I got this right? You are going to wear trainers in the shower? As I think it sounds like a brilliant idea! :) only off putting thing would be having to put them back on the next morning when they are wet and cold! lol

Lol I won't be wearing them in the shower but those showers seen to have one direction which is everywhere so everything gets wet!

tbh, I will still go there, its not like he gave us any "official warning's" just go until we get kicked off! again! ha ha

Did you find out what happened to the guy in the supra?

I've been kicked off there so many times I wouldn't worry!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect camping weather! What a difference a year makes!
Hoping my stickers turn up today :)

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I'll put a pic up tomorrow if it looks alright! But possibly bottom corner of the bonnet lol

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Should be fine! Can't even remember the last time I waxed mine. Used to be really into detailing but these days I'd rather just drive it!