ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

SQ5
Lol I was constantly excited too! If you just s**t yourself constantly and don't think it'll be epic it will be!

We basically went with no clue on anything didn't we!

SQ5
I can only afford one holiday next year and ill be going somewhere guaranteed to be hot!

Plus I won't have a car lol!

For the extra costs of staying under a roof it's worth it IMO, been looking at places where it's like €30 euros a night, for the extra money it's worth it IMO.

Getting up at 6am to get a hot shower gets tedious lol, plus if it rains at least you have some where to hide up!

Cominh Phil?

pimp mobile Zafira
^Me too with any luck. Hopefully i'll have something sorted. Sounds like a plan going that bit later in the year as well.

C3 Picasso Beast
For the extra costs of staying under a roof it's worth it IMO, been looking at places where it's like €30 euros a night, for the extra money it's worth it IMO.

Getting up at 6am to get a hot shower gets tedious lol, plus if it rains at least you have some where to hide up!

Coming Phil?

Considering it as the wife is going to Disneyland at some point without me so I may as well go abroad without her! Camping doesn't really appeal much to me so I'd rather stay in a hotel or something as long as it's not rank.

He wanted to kill us in the morning, they tried to charge us extra also. They knew how long we had been there, we paid on arrival and then they tried to make us pay another night when we left.

I really want to go next year!
This is the first year I've missed in 7 years!

Ill probably be game next year! took two trips to france snowboarding early on in the year, kinda killed my finances lol.

Im not even bothered about doing laps, I just like the place! Id love to make it into more of a road trip

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got back from a week away today, then ibiza in Sept so can't afford to this year. Plus bought a new car so won't be able to go till next year. I wanna take the Evo there!