ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW rolling road day

I'm getting my car on the rollers

• 15th Feb

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 22nd Feb

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Either date

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hey guys,

Following the other thread I've rang Tuning Developments in Warrington to see about a rolling road day. If we can get 10 members or more its £40 each. They have a dyno dynamics 4wd dyno and having dealt with them before with my celica they're decent lads and are really welcoming for clubs!

They'll only do an RR day on a Sunday. So, if you're up for it they can do 15th or 22nd Feb. I want to do the 15th personally, but the options there if the majority can't do it. If you have friends outside of CS who want to run they are welcome as well. Please add your names below, once we have 10 cars I can book it :)

www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk

Ta

EFI-Parts
Unit 16
Dewar Court
Astmoor industrial estate
Runcorn
Cheshire
WA7 1PT
Sunday 1st February 2015
Previous Dyno days have been a great success as hopefully anyone who's been to one can attest.
Everyone is welcome if you're running your car or not. Free tea / coffee / buscuits as usual.
For £30 you'll get 3 runs on our modern 1100hp Superflow 2WD dyno and printouts showing flywheel power, torque, air:fuel ratio and boost if applicable. Wheel power can be printed on request.
Power is not a problem - big HP turbo's are welcome. We have some monster engine cooling and extraction to deal with just about anything. Plenty of space to spectate.
One rule though - no diesels without DPF please. Modern diesels with DPF that do not smoke are welcome but older / tuned / non DPF smokers are a no go guys, I'm very sorry.
First come first served, please pay Chris directly via PayPal to sales@efi-parts.co.uk and supply your registrationation number.

I'll probably venture down to spectate but unlikely I'll run mine as it's been on there a fair few times and I haven't changed anything on the car since the last time.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
EFI-Parts
Unit 16
Dewar Court
Astmoor industrial estate
Runcorn
Cheshire
WA7 1PT
Sunday 1st February 2015
Previous Dyno days have been a great success as hopefully anyone who's been to one can attest.
Everyone is welcome if you're running your car or not. Free tea / coffee / buscuits as usual.
For £30 you'll get 3 runs on our modern 1100hp Superflow 2WD dyno and printouts showing flywheel power, torque, air:fuel ratio and boost if applicable. Wheel power can be printed on request.
Power is not a problem - big HP turbo's are welcome. We have some monster engine cooling and extraction to deal with just about anything. Plenty of space to spectate.
One rule though - no diesels without DPF please. Modern diesels with DPF that do not smoke are welcome but older / tuned / non DPF smokers are a no go guys, I'm very sorry.
First come first served, please pay Chris directly via PayPal to sales@efi-parts.co.uk and supply your registrationation number.

I'll probably venture down to spectate but unlikely I'll run mine as it's been on there a fair few times and I haven't changed anything on the car since the last time.

Hi jon do you know whats the last day to send the payment? As don't get paid till end of the month and would like to come as mines never been done
Thanks

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Cheers Jon. I can't run on the efi RR day (smokey derv) so I'll keep this open and hope this gets the numbers.