ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Oct 20, 2016] West mids go-karting meet. (Stourbridge)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
It will defo be midweek as its to busy on a weekend. I was thinking thursday next week to be honest. Wait to see what the 3 others say as 4 of us are good to go.

Vioar

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio RS 182
Sorry Lee for the late response.ok for me as i say just let me now with 2-3 days before. each day i am free after 17:00.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
@N4TH4N @Vioar @cswalmsley @cs_dave @Duck Hunt @antwan82

Just booked it up for 8pm arrival. 8.30 on track.
Had to pay a £40 deposit so try not to let the team down :D
Just 1 person give me £20 when we get there.
Just a reminder of the format.
Its 3 sessions of 10 minutes. May not sound like a long time but trust me, you will be aching at the end of it.
Fastest lap wins the best driver award.
Bring your own helmets or use theirs. However you have to wear a funny balaclava if you use the ones provided.
I would recomend gloves but these are also provided.
Overalls are also provided and have to be worn.
I wear shorts and tshirt underneath because it gets rather hot.
If you can all just confirm you have read this so we all know its a goer.

Cheers lads.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Hope the day goes well guys. Think lee is concerned that the competition won't be upto much?!?.

Was only saying how easy it was the last 16 times he has raced on that track, so take zero notice of him professing he's a novice and only been once or twice.
Has also mentioned the track record will be relativly easy providing no one gets in the way and slows him down :(.

But top marks for organising an event he's well a custom too and quote 'walk in the park'.

Shame I can't witness the ability of such a modest driver.

Take care out there. And remember all the above on track

:)

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hope the day goes well guys. Think lee is concerned that the competition won't be upto much?!?.

Was only saying how easy it was the last 16 times he has raced on that track, so take zero notice of him professing he's a novice and only been once or twice.
Has also mentioned the track record will be relativly easy providing no one gets in the way and slows him down 😧.

But top marks for organising an event he's well a custom too and quote 'walk in the park'.

Shame I can't witness the ability of such a modest driver.

Take care out there. And remember all the above on track

:smile:
He only won cause he was racing the over 80s stourbridge bowls team FACT

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, cameras are allowed on track.
How many clios are going out of interest.
Last local meet i went to, i was the only one. Lol.