ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Oct 20, 2016] West mids go-karting meet. (Stourbridge)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Here we go, just got footage from the final of the GP the other week.
I had a kart that hadn't been used so tyres were freezing the first couple of laps.
After that, I'm gone.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I started in last but one in the first heat, out of 8 people.
Finished 1st.
Is hard to overtake though, pretty much have to bully your way through the pack.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
haha.
Yeah fastest lap wins it.

@cs_dave suction mount will be fine I would say.
Ive got a Mobius but havnt got a mount for a helmet I don't think.
Might try and rig something up.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
thats if I can be bothered. If I've not touched the Clio since June, why would I bother now

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Just done the inside of mine. Will do the outside on wednesday because if i clean it any earlier it will be filthy come thursday.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Hoooooowwwww much.

I take the wee but he is very good at sticker thingies.

Ooooh only a few more days ladies, nervous? Can not wait to hear what happens, dummies being spat, toys everywhere. It's gonna be an emotional day.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Im looking forward to it now.
Win or lose, it will be nice to finally get a meet on the go again. Glad there are a few clios going. I dont really see many round here and the ones i do never give the nod lol.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Im looking forward to it now.
Win or lose, it will be nice to finally get a meet on the go again. Glad there are a few clios going. I dont really see many round here and the ones i do always ignore me or gimme the finger .Can't say i blame them though as usually I have both windows down and Mr loverman blasting whilst putting my lippy on

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I am looking forward to it. I'll be awful though, so I'm probably best at the back. Don't want to hold anybody up.

On a side note, I doubt It's too cold to clean the car. Doubt I'll do it tomorrow either
Just can't be bothered.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Just a thought.
If you are planning on eating before or after, there is a dominos on the trading estate.
Failing that, there is subway and other food places down the high street.