ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Oct 4, 2015] The Hop Farm brookers Oast... (The hop Farm brookers Oast paddock wood 12pm)

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Right next kent meet... 4th October 12pm

Thinking of going to The Hop Farm brookers Oast Restaurant at 12pm where we can park and grab a drink or some munch i hoping to see more numbers at this meet being a sunday

Be good to meet some new faces so get your name down :)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Dependent on the hours the Mrs is working I'll be there, it's our anniversary, so I'm not sure a clio meet would go down well haha but I'll try my hardest

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Dependent on the hours the Mrs is working I'll be there, it's our anniversary, so I'm not sure a clio meet would go down well haha but I'll try my hardest
Ha ha i can understand that but if you manage it will be good to finally meet you

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Ha ha i can understand that but if you manage it will be good to finally meet you

Pretty sure shes working, but i cant remember if shes booked it off haha if shes not working, i'll 100% be there man!

Clio 182
Is 12pm confirmed for this? Was looking at going to goodwood breakfast meet but doubt ill make it back in time for 12pm.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I'm going past Maidstone on my way through to Paddock Wood, if anyone wants to make a short convoy/wants picking up

Clio 182
I will now be attemtping to put new seats in my car. If 2 seats end up in the car by 12pm sunday i shall attend, if not ill either come with one seat or bail out!
Sure all should go to plan tho.

How many people are confirmed?

Clio 182
Looks like 7 of us atm. This isnt too far for me, only 20 miles! Hopefuly the seats go in without a fight!