ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October meet - 27/10/13 -14.00- Bury St Edmunds.

For anyone that isnt on facebook I have taken over DannyR's role of area rep, hopefully i wont **** it up for you all!

Anyway; seeing as we always get a very good turn out in Bury it seems silly not to have the first meet there! Meet at the multi story car park next to the cinema at 14.00 then we have the option to go for food somewhere if people fancy it, Nandos is close
;)

Hope to see you all there!

1. dmallett

I understand it is a distance for people to travel, my idea is to do a meet every other month. Giving people plenty of time to be able to attend, going to try do the meets in different directions as I know people arent willing to drive for an hour to stand about chatting etc. Ideally want to do one this way, the next norwich way, then bedford way etc to try bring the area together and to keep people happy with travel distance.

Shane your level of commitment is pretty serious! :)

Many.
If I'm free I'll pop up, Catch up and plug in your car if you've not sorted it, and anybody elses if they want codes read/clearing etc.

Haha well why not, i got the car to have fun in and tbh i like the social side of it more than looking at a bunch of clios, even when im not running the clio anymore il still have to come down to show u all a real car haha XD

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well done on the rep job. I might pop along if im not working
could we not have this on a saturday?:) as i will convoy with kyle:race: if not working, just for info witham to bury is about the same distance as norwich one hour :)

SQ5
Lol Shane is coming from Bedford, that's even further. The Norwich lot tend to not leave Norfolk though.....

Canary172

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Lol Shane is coming from Bedford, that's even further. The Norwich lot tend to not leave Norfolk though.....

Oi, I do! :p

Come on Norfolk people, 40miles to Bury isn't that far, and I know some of you went to CSS which is even further ;)

C3 Picasso Beast
Thought it was about time that I actually renewed my membership so I can actually post some s**t!

Guess I'm not part of the "Norwich lot" so I'll ignore that comment ;)

I may be available for this but as normal depends if wife is working. I shall confirm closer the time...

SQ5
Thought it was about time that I actually renewed my membership so I can actually post some s**t!

Guess I'm not part of the "Norwich lot" so I'll ignore that comment ;)

I may be available for this but as normal depends if wife is working. I shall confirm closer the time...

Your not lol! Your just outside ;) and been coming to meets for years!

Many.
I shall be there, Hopefully bring a mate or two in another clio (Either Terry in the Silver 172 I recently finished, or Paris in his Artic 182), I won't be in the black 172 by then :( However it'll be the first time any of you have seen my clio in person since it being mostly finished)

Twingo Dynamique
Can we do this.....:

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2kmg6epODM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

might make the standing around in the cold a bit more interesting? :p

Last edited:
Well scott me and Euan are going so with you thats 3 of us, tbh not many more from around here want to do anything. Im going to Thetford the day befor so atleast your only making 1 trip over there :)

Titanium 182
I have a sump gasket,wheel bearing and a pair of rack bushes that need doing ... any takers? lol