ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October meet - 27/10/13 -14.00- Bury St Edmunds.

Should just do the meet on my drive and do all the jobs? ha. Shane happy to do that, but Alex will be there and tbh he is far superior in his knowledge of cars.

For anyone who hasnt heard Alex once came to mine to collect parts and left about 6 hours later after fixing a friends clio lol

My car also has an MOT on the day before this, it could be the last time my car makes it out for a while :(

C3 Picasso Beast
Mine's all fixed and on the road again so I might be about depending on if I can be bothered to drive to Bury! Mine has MOT day before as well but it will pass 100% no probs...

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Should just do the meet on my drive and do all the jobs? ha. Shane happy to do that, but Alex will be there and tbh he is far superior in his knowledge of cars.

For anyone who hasnt heard Alex once came to mine to collect parts and left about 6 hours later after fixing a friends clio lol

My car also has an MOT on the day before this, it could be the last time my car makes it out for a while :(

I also have mot the Friday or Saturday before. Hopefully mine passes!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Well scott me and Euan are going so with you thats 3 of us, tbh not many more from around here want to do anything. Im going to Thetford the day befor so atleast your only making 1 trip over there :)

My mate Sam that went to the last Bedford meet is likely to come as well as he's back from Uni that weekend.

My mot is due in feb and i will guarantee it will not pass, Alright cheers Dan, well we can all got for a rid then! i bet it wont make the noise with you guys in the car...

Titanium 182
Thanks for the offer Alex , lol was just kidding though ;) where in essex are you out of interest?

Many.
That is one of two ways I'm likely to come, its either through sudbury, as per coming to yours as you said, Or via Haverhill, Undecided yet as I love both due to the fun roads (when theres no traffic anyway!)

Any reason?

Well the car passed ;)

I'm going to have to pass on food tomorrow as I forgot I had prior arrangements in the form of a meal at 4pm just outside of bury, some rep I am ha

Many.
Yep, non sport airbag is exactly the same. Can also swap CC if required too, or fit it later.

I'll remember to bring the tools and swap it for ya :)

If anyone has any old exhaust mounts that they don't want? And want to give me, could you bring them tomorrow so I can use it for an idea I've had for exhaust mount lol

Nopes, not something I thought I would need tbh.

Surprising how little spares I actually have now, probably should stop selling stuff as one day Ill need something ha