ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Bedford to CSS Convoy and chat thread!!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
So, tickets have been up for sale for a couple of weeks now (nearly).
Who's got theirs?
Will be good to get a good convoy down.
Having conversed with mr. Amos already. I believe we are taking the scenic route to duxford. Which won't take any longer than the motorway route.
Who's in....?

1. Scotty-boi + missus

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'll buy mine soon, looks like it should be good.

1. Scotty-boi + missus
2. Euan94

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Is your car all sorted now mate?

Yes mate, its finally back from the dead :)

2013-03-19 17.17.16.jpg

2013-03-19 17.17.25.jpg

That was after some niggles were sorted, so a clean front and dirty going back.

Clio RS 200 GW FF
1. Scotty-boi + missus
2. Euan94
3. scaryopa + misses
4. Amos91 + girlfriend (if she wants to come)
5. DanB720 + My Old Man

SQ5
Ill sort it out for us when were back from the 'Ring. But Bury to Duxford is about an hour and we won't be going past Foutwentways!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The rest of us are meeting at four went ways, take it that's out of the way for you to meet us there for a massive convoy? :)

​A 10 minute convoy?

I'd be in for a Bedford convoy perhaps as its sort of on the way for me and just looking on google maps it takes the same amount of time to go Bedford route as the suggested route it gave me.

​A 10 minute convoy?

I'd be in for a Bedford convoy perhaps as its sort of on the way for me and just looking on google maps it takes the same amount of time to go Bedford route as the suggested route it gave me.

Its not even 10minutes from the services lol.

​knew I was right Danny ;)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Hello, ummm, I guess we could meet at box end ski lake as usual, then head off from there!
As its pretty close to all major routes. Though I believe we are taking the scenic route!
Mr Amos is to blame for that!

Meeting the Norfolk lads on the way, ISN'T exactly on the way, think It will be hard to join any other convoy!

I'm just about to put a Bedford meet up for anyone interested!

Box end ski lake sounds good, need to know a time tho mate. Scenic route is good, not as boring as big roads, who cares if we go out the way a lil.

Yes to the Bedford meet :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Is anyone thinking about camping?? On one hand I think it's pointless but on the other I think it might be a laugh to meet some of CS's 'characters'

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I keep meaning to come to a local meet. We'll see.

I'm not sure what will happen on CSS day, ill prob meet you at box end.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'll try and make it then, I've got that week off work so not got a lot else to do haha.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Who else has ordered tickets then!
Everyone alright to meet at box end that morning. Probably meet around 9am

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah I should probably get my tickets for this. I'm going to see if my mate wants to come aswell.

Alright sounds good to me mate, yup looking forward to the 29th :) Should be fitting my polished bits tomorrow and finishing my Bay off, hopefully can show you all. So long as it doesnt rain tomorrow that is.

i'l be heading over with Gus and Dan so unsure if they plan on convoying over, no doubt i'l end up going ahead as i switch off and can't concentrate for long if doing normal speed's for a period of more than 30 miles lol

Ph1 172 (titanium)
So, tickets arrived today! Mr Amos91 has a B road route set for us!
We've got a decentish convoy together now!
Are there any surrounding areas that will be passing near Bedford to get to duxford to join the convoy?