ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official FCS Pics

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice to see they actually took a pic of mine this year, Who's your passenger Dan? he looks happy

Some of the moving ones are just shocking! Just all blur and not a single inch of cars focused.

I'd be ashamed to call myself a Pro with a lot of these shots.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
watermark.php

Got a sticker on my face!

I like the way my car is copyright protected too :rasp:

C3 Picasso Beast
Anyone else ordered any and having problems paying with PayPal???

My payment is saying it's unclaimed because from what I understand the payment address isn't registered with PayPal!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Bit disappointed in this, I left a big gap between me and the car in front hoping he would get an epic shot :(

watermark2.php

These guys are no Feirny ;)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
What do we all think about the marketing of the pictures?

A tenner for one picture on a CD? Can't see them getting too many orders

What do we all think about the marketing of the pictures?

A tenner for one picture on a CD? Can't see them getting too many orders

I'd go through the media section and find the threads by Fiery/iPods/Claire etc. PM them and ask for the big sizes and get it printed yourself.

The 'pro' pictures are anything but TBH.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Anyone that convoyed from Yorkshire: what time did we arrive and go through the gate? I can't remember at all and can't find my car :(

Clio 200 CUP
cup1.pngcup2.png
cup0.png
cup3.png

Finally found them lol

Attachments

• cup2.jpg
    cup2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 11
  • cup0.jpg
    cup0.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • cup3.jpg
    cup3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
  • cup1.jpg
    cup1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
they are pretty pants for the price to be honest, there is 5 pics of my car, most of them completely w**k looks like my gran took them with a disposable camera then took a picture of them with her 2003 nokia camera phone and sent me them. and they expect me to pay £52 for these?! being honest £10 per pic is fine for one picture if its a cracker but they should at least be doing a deal 5 for £30 or something, even thats pants for the quality of the pictures.

i understand these guys need to make a living and it cant be the best job in the world taking 12,00000 car pictures in a day, but results make £££

rant over. heres the best one of mine...
watermark2.php

Got two decentish pics of mine:
watermark.php

Do like this one, especially with the RB's in the background:
watermark.php

This rolling one is pretty laughable tbh. Meant to be pro's yeah?!
watermark.php

Not that id buy any of them anyway... I robbed Feirny's rolling shot of mine for free and his one is a million times better ;)