ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for Gally?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
£20k and they couldn't even throw a bucket of water over it?!
I never, ever, ever understand this?!

Granted, not everyone wants to make the car they are selling looks concours. But even a mildly warm bucket of Fairy liquid infused water, used with a 99p sponge would make this appear MUCH better. If they can't be arsed to give it a simple once-over, what other aspects of the car can they not be bothered with, either?

Fifteen minutes of your time to make £20k of car look a lot better. I'd even wash a car that I was flogging for £500.

An absolute no-brainer for me.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't sound like they know a whole lot about the car, not usually a good sign when it's been so highly modified.
Looks like it was built to race/has raced, which begs the question can it still race or have they blown it up.

£20k is big money if you then need to plough several thousand more to get it running.