ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open pit lane-Knockhill- 1st September

Re: Open pit lane-Knockhill- 1st September
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=9780792

Ah no bother then well il properly fire up in watch if you going mate anyone know if will cost too watch then?

For the Saturday night am sure is free to get into but will check. And to get in on the Sunday it's £12. I'll definatly be up on the Saturday night as long as the weathers half decent. Still undecided about the Sunday though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Any of you lot want a brand new set of Eibach camber bolts? £20. I can bring them to Knockhill on Sunday.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]£6 entry on the day. £3 if you're in possession of a can of 'Nae Danger'. [/FONT]

Yeah seen that earlier. Wonder why they have dropped the price though! I'll be over in fife over the weekend so if I can find somewhere that sells nae danger I'll probably head up, basically a free day out :p

Also I have a ph2 172 gearbox if anyone wants it, can bring to KH. The diff started to tick/click before I swapped it out my car. Looking for offers before I weight it in at the scrappy.

renault clio 182
Looks like il be away too kelty shop Sunday morning for a can of nae danger then also just bought a camera the day want too test the fella out!

Want to get me one as well Sam :p. I'll try and get one before I head over on Saturday since ever corner shop sells it over here! But I'll probably end up forgetting haha.

renault clio 182
Want to get me one as well Sam :p. I'll try and get one before I head over on Saturday since ever corner shop sells it over here! But I'll probably end up forgetting haha.

Il try mind I've a memory like a siv easy pick one up in Kelty anyway!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Almost! Just back from alignment bit of a win and loss, Initial set up was laughable, toe out on the rear passenger side and toe in on rear driver side! For epic roundabout sides y0 LOL! Wallace were really good talked through all that they were doing but just couldn't get it fully set up due to the old adjuster bolts.

They managed to get it down to a more reasonable set up as I said I had a trackday on sunday. But its going back on Tuesday to be set up properly once the new bolts get here, so the saga continues .. :mad:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Sounds good to me will be an early start but im up for convoying down if others are aswell, could just meet at garthdee like before?

Sounds good to me will be an early start but im up for convoying down if others are aswell, could just meet at garthdee like before?

What time would you be leaving aberdeen?

Just take it easy Bob, don't go chasing any of us, take it at your own pace and if you want me to sit in your passenger seat and give you any advice just ask!

Aye will do! Ill give you a shout on the day like

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
And you're still shite.

I do ok considering I've got family commitments and stay the other side of the country.

;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Properly gutted but I'm out. Track rod issues. As in my front left started gently knocking the other day and now the steering is all over the shop. So f**king pissed off with it, should've done the pfc day

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Properly gutted but I'm out. Track rod issues. As in my front left started gently knocking the other day and now the steering is all over the shop. So f**king pissed off with it, should've done the pfc day
Just use Dave's Cup.

Cup In bits
I'm best not convoying I'll be late for my own funeral, don't want to hold you up.

John don't be soft, how much used track rods do you have lying around, string the car before you take it off and put it back to the same measurements, half hour at most for DJW.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Don't have the tool for them and that's just one of the many other jobs. It's not happening lads, cancelled it earlier.

Cant track the meg, it's broken, cup isn't mine and I'm not going to take that.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just gonna stay at home, see what I can fix on the flamer, fit the new interior to my brothers dcaye and strip the hubs off the megane ready for the new ones arriving.

172 Cup, CRV
I'm normally an hour before so should be up about half 8

Safety briefings start at 8.45. Is 15 mins long enough to register / sign on?

Also do we need to pay entry even although we've paid for track day?

Last q, if I want to take a passenger on with me will they have anything to pay and do they need to do anything?

Its been a while lol

Cup In bits
If you have a passenger in the car then at the gate when asked you have the car double booked ;);)

Knockhill's relaxed with sign on etc, turn up whenever really, you will always get signed on and brief from someone.