ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open pit lane-Knockhill- 1st September

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I'll be leaving aberdeen about 6, bob i can easy meet you at garthdee if your coming through around then.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Enjoy. You shower of b******s :dapprove::cry:

I'll be ordering 2 track rods, track rod ends and rack bushes this week. 1 rod has gone from fine to fucked worryingly quickly.

Cup In bits
I'll be leaving aberdeen about 6, bob i can easy meet you at garthdee if your coming through around then.

I'll probably see you flying by then.

I have no mates John :eek: so there's room for some pax laps if you or anyone wants.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Couple of us meeting at Asds/McDonald's @ Robroyston @ 7am. If anyone wants to tag along, post in here.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
134 track miles for the Cup today! Flawless, absolutely flawless.

Time to dig out the thermals and hats, though.

Cracking day, to busy though!!

I racked up about 150 miles on track!

I'm booking up for Thursday night!!

My girlfriend was up there working as a medic - she text me this morning and said the sessions was stop start all morning due to people driving like heroes LOL.

Sounds like it was a bit too busy!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye? I wondered how it would compare to a normal OPL being on a Sunday. Bit busier obviously but what about driving standards?

Whilst you were all having fun driving we did some building instead. Was warmer I bet!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Jesus, 134 and 150 track miles, how long is the track? :eek:

You need to put the beef back on, Gary. Keep you warm over winter ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Too many novice drivers on track with too many wannabe racing drivers. IMO. Everyone else suffered as a result.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Bob, didn't really get the opportunity to grab a chat. Your 182 looked great with the 2118's!!

Cup In bits
Good day again, I must have racked up about 150 too, warped disks, bad suspension knock and cracked windscreen to sort out now :dapprove:

That 205's rear mirror must have been broken, hope I didn't get in too many folks way driving like a loon.

That's rubbish what happened to Dan, a paper part of your license is surely worth more than the card, especially with all the other documents he brought.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Really want to take the plunge and take the trophy on but I've never done a trackday before so I'd be s**t!