ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Original Bedford meet gang???

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Who's still around? I know Shane (scaryopa) is in another 182 now.
don't know who's still in a clio.
I'm not, but I'd be up for a meet with everyone again. Who's up for it???

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Who's still around? I know Shane (scaryopa) is in another 182 now.
don't know who's still in a clio.
I'm not, but I'd be up for a meet with everyone again. Who's up for it???

Of course :smile:

@Euan94 has a supercharged MX-5 now too.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a passenger ride in the M3 & MX-5 :tongueout:

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Of course :smile:

@Euan94 has a supercharged MX-5 now too.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a passenger ride in the M3 & MX-5 :tongueout:

Haha, how are you Mr Amos?
I've spoken to euan a few times. I believe he has to mx5s now. Has anyone got a date in mind for a meet. Obviously the usual meeting place ;)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Haha, how are you Mr Amos?
I've spoken to euan a few times. I believe he has to mx5s now. Has anyone got a date in mind for a meet. Obviously the usual meeting place :wink:

Good thanks mate. How have you been?

I'm good for whenever really, on thing is that I will be away at the end of June / start of July.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Good thanks mate. How have you been?

I'm good for whenever really, on thing is that I will be away at the end of June / start of July.
Not bad at all.
Lots has happened since the last meet for sure.
How does evening of Wednesday 17th June sound to everyone?

Phase 1 Clio 172
Hi all, I'm up for this tho can't confirm til this Friday when I get next weeks schedule:-(
B good to see a few I know and some I don't...
Adey

172 Cup
I might be getting back in a clio again....currently driving a shitroen xsara!! Haha. Will come down if i'm free.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
No chance to give the motor a proper clean. So might get a jet off if it's lucky.
Looking forward to this though