ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origine RS Goodwood

Iceberg 172cup
Sam, you're right. Thank you for pointing out that change, it's different to last year. We should've noticed that! I'm going to look into that further. Thanks again.

I have 3 L's in my forum name here btw.. ;)
@Willliams (correct spelling)

is there much chance of it being altered to a 105db as that's the difference between it being very likely that black flags waved or not.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
@Willliams (correct spelling)

is there much chance of it being altered to a 105db as that's the difference between it being very likely that black flags waved or not.

Highly unlikely to be changed Sam.. But if you get through the static test you'll be fine. Unless you have some special active exhaust system. The circuit staff were very reasonable last year. :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
@Cub. Any chance you could edit my 4th post on page 2 replying to Sam's question please? It's NOT 105db but 96db drive by.

Pretty prease...

With a cherry on top :)

Or any other moderator or admin. for that matter. Thank you

Iceberg 172cup
Highly unlikely to be changed Sam.. But if you get through the static test you'll be fine. Unless you have some special active exhaust system. The circuit staff were very reasonable last year. :)
No crazy exhausts here.
Yeah I fly through the static just struggle with drive by because of my itbs.

The staff work with you. will they be doing their 3 strike rule? Not that I intend to use any of them.

Even the safety briefing isn't boring they make it pretty easy going.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
No crazy exhausts here.
Yeah I fly through the static just struggle with drive by because of my itbs.

The staff work with you. will they be doing their 3 strike rule? Not that I intend to use any of them.

Even the safety briefing isn't boring they make it pretty easy going.

Sounds like you get around Goodwood quite frequently! We're you there for Players last month? I'm sure I recall seeing a black 182 on track.

Staff at Goodwood are very fair in my experience ;)

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
There were a few clios on track at Players i noticed, it made me regret not taking mine haha!
couple of ph1's and ph2's :smile:
Also a few parked up...

10666088_10155719598800154_4119842776048472236_n.jpg

11148666_10155719610575154_6087544678207468397_n.jpg

11401354_10155719645830154_359701595038240464_n.jpg

10440736_10155719664095154_346243576682590847_n.jpg

11401205_10155719634520154_6115335465440412000_n.jpg

20998_10155719621300154_5323304702043866790_n.jpg

Last edited:
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Nice pics @B-shaw557 ! I hadnt noticed the Trophy there.. or the J500*** 182. The ph v6 was a nice find.... it wasnt in our v6 register. :p

Players is a real nice show. There are many aspects of it that i'd like to follow with ORS.. mixed with a bit of Prescott La Vie en Bleu and our own.. more motorsport based thing that Alpine and RenaultSport are all about.

Thanks for moving the thread here @Cub. :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Thanks @Willliams for the responses and @Cub. for relocating the post!

Just about to sort out uploading the photos; will be far shinier on the day when it has had a few bits tidied up (wax, new plates).

Not at all Rache, thank you for posting about ORS in the first place..! Look forward to meeting you and your car in 5 weeks now..! :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Midnight Wednesday..

Early Bird ticket discount ends..!!

• Renault UK Heritage competition car collection.
• Renault UK 'hot laps' in the new RS Clio EDC and RS Megane (priority for those buying half day frack time or more)
Meguiars 'Show and Shine'
• Limited Track time now available at the historic Goodwood Motor Circuit.
• Professional photography available for those 'studio pics'
• Trade Stands
• Control Tower Cafe, Naafi Wagon and the newly rebuilt Aero Cafe is due to open in time with its roof terrace overlooking the circuit and airfield.
• Goodwood skid pan available for 15 minute sessions. Available to book on the day.

Want to be a part of creating something new?... Help make it 'THE' show to go to. The only privately funded, non profit making, Alpine and RenaultSport devoted show in the UK.

Origine RS - It's all about the Origin of RenaultSport.... From Alpine through to the present, and beyond!

www.OrigineRS.com

Hope to see you there, at Goodwood Motor Circuit!

clio 172, mondeo td
I've just booked for me and the wife to go to this, we're only showing the car though not going on track, first time down at good wood so looking forward to it!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Cheers guys!! Praise indeed @ddouble !!

It's only our second year, and still settling in and finding our way. It's great to receive such enthusiasm. Thank you!

Clio Sport 172
@Willliams on the 'eligibility' section it talks about different areas where the cars will be some of which are 'condition dependant'. Is that decided when the cars arrive?

Also, I need to get a few tickets for friends who are coming along who will just be parking in the field, do I need a 'non-show car + driver' ticket then a couple of general admissions?

Thanks!

clio 172, mondeo td
Is cliosport.net having a stand for this event? I put the club down when I bought the tickets but just wondered if there was anybody putting us all together or do we go where we are told?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
@Willliams on the 'eligibility' section it talks about different areas where the cars will be some of which are 'condition dependant'. Is that decided when the cars arrive?

Also, I need to get a few tickets for friends who are coming along who will just be parking in the field, do I need a 'non-show car + driver' ticket then a couple of general admissions?

Thanks!
Hi Rache, I believe your car will be quite fine from what I've seen and read ;) 'Eligibility' reserves us the right to not allow show parking incase someone thinks its on to pitch up in a shed. :p

Regards additional tickets for your friends that dont have show cars, you're spot on. Thanks... It's all coming up fast, and I can hardly wait..!

Cheers,

Shaun

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Is cliosport.net having a stand for this event? I put the club down when I bought the tickets but just wondered if there was anybody putting us all together or do we go where we are told?

Hi 'dolphinsfan', at present ClioSport.net has no 'stand' as such. If someone from the club wishes to bring a couple of banners though as some other clubs are.. thats fine. But please let us know in ADVANCE. Origine RS is more about the cars than clubs, but appreciate that people take comfort in parking with fellow club members. For those that have requested club area's, we have obliged. However, there will be no club tents.

Park up and mingle..!

You can always meet up before hand arrive together. :)

Keep me posted please.. ;)

clio 172, mondeo td
That's fair enough, I'll see if anybody else wants to meet, I can go with along with another club but cliosport is usually the first one I go with so thought I'd ask.

Clio 182. Black.
I've booked my tickets + passenger. Heard it a great show from others.
Do you actually get tickets or is it
Done by number plate recognition?
Anyone know. Mines not a minter but will be giving her a detail before going

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I've booked my tickets + passenger. Heard it a great show from others.
Do you actually get tickets or is it
Done by number plate recognition?
Anyone know. Mines not a minter but will be giving her a detail before going

PM received and replied to, thank you.

Look forward to seeing you there! :)

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Tickets will be sent out over the forthcoming weekend everyone..!

If for any reason you will not be at the delivery address next week, before the show.. don't panic, please just let us know ASAP quoting your real name and order reference to events@OrigineRS.com

Many thanks!

Shaun
will they be able to deliver to neighbours?
Im not sure of my work schedule next week and my mum might be working .. i dont wanna miss out!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
will they be able to deliver to neighbours?
Im not sure of my work schedule next week and my mum might be working .. i dont wanna miss out!
Hi Alistair,

They will be sent to the shipping address given by yourself when ordering the tickets.

Why would you miss out?

Shaun

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Willliams , is tomorrow (friday) the last day for ordering tickets.
Also what is the difference between the £10 general car park tickets and the £20 show your car tickets.

B-shaw557

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure you can order them right up to the event, just need to print your receipt/email. But it is advised to do it sooner rather than later.
Show tickets will get your car into the actual show area, £10 tickets will be in a separate carpark outside of the main event (over the road in a field if its the same setup as players)

Don't think there is a cliosport.net stand.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
me .. again .. sorry

Will there be a cliosport.net area we can all park in etc?

Unfortunately there is no official specific ClioSport.net area this year, but you'll all be parked together as best as possible. There are no club stands as such.. Some clubs have asked for there own area though, which have obliged them with.. and a few modest club flags. Fear not Alistair, it's all about the cars! :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
@Willliams , is tomorrow (friday) the last day for ordering tickets.
Also what is the difference between the £10 general car park tickets and the £20 show your car tickets.

Indeed!! Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Today is the last day for online sales. The shop will close at 20.00

www.OrigineRS.com/shop/

If you have an eligible car, like a 172/182 in good presentable condition it is expected that it will be a "Show Car + Driver" ticket purchase please.
If you're arriving in a BMW or Clio base model, you will just require a £10 entry/passenger ticket.

Cheers, Shaun