ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origine RS Goodwood

172 Ph1
@Willliams

I see that there is a second briefing at 9.15 - and I realise we need to cross over the track before 8.30am. My question is : if we arrive late as I'm doing the PM slotted track time , when do I need to be there to sign on , as late arrival means missing the initial (am) signing on.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
@Willliams

I see that there is a second briefing at 9.15 - and I realise we need to cross over the track before 8.30am. My question is : if we arrive late as I'm doing the PM slotted track time , when do I need to be there to sign on , as late arrival means missing the initial (am) signing on.

Hi Jason,

We'd rather everyone was in and parked up by 8.30 and enjoy the whole event please.

172 Ph1
Hi Shaun, thanks.

Where are the cars going on track parking? I ask, as I am trying to figure out what to bring in terms of spare tyres / jack etc.

Looking forward to it :)

Good question that .

Will we have a secure area away from general public ?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hi Shaun, thanks.

Where are the cars going on track parking? I ask, as I am trying to figure out what to bring in terms of spare tyres / jack etc.

Looking forward to it :smile:

Hi mate.. You will almost certainly end up infront of a paddock garage. Map and track time table will be going on the event website later on tomorrow. Please park in turn and as directed buy our team. :smile:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
This isnt an event open to the general public :wink: We like to look out for each other too. Its pretty low key!
Is it Ok to turn up on the day and pay on the gate? (and park in a corner somewhere as I wont be in my clio)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
What happens if we no longer have our Paper counterpart of our driving license ?
Is the card enough to suffice ?

If you have a copy of it, please bring it along together with your card part. Either way, bring the card part.. it slows things down and may delay you getting on track whilst it's being sorted out mate. See us immediately after the briefing. :)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Sadly not.. Please pay online and bring your receipt with you in exchange for a wrist band. :smile:
Will i get turned away though if I dont come in a Renault - my car is at clioturbo right now for a few more weeks so its not an option.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Just spent the morning doing a brake bleed, new brake fluid and picking up my new Direzzas. I also drilled a new hole in the bay to move the boost pipe and solve the "breaking jubilee clip" problem I was having at Blyton. Clean the car this afternoon, all sorted :)

Iceberg 172cup
I bled my brakes last night and gave all the fluids a top up if necessary
My ds2500 seem to be lasting ages look slightly crumbly tho..

Just gotta fill up with fuel and wash then ready to rumble

clio 172, mondeo td
Does anybody know where there's a good day car wash around good wood, we drove down in the rain this morning then the heat this afternoon and it really needs a wash, I don't want to go to telco car wash but if it's the last resort I will do.

Iceberg 172cup
Does anybody know where there's a good day car wash around good wood, we drove down in the rain this morning then the heat this afternoon and it really needs a wash, I don't want to go to telco car wash but if it's the last resort I will do.
Just asked my mate who lives in the area
He said there's blokes in the home base car park that do a s**t hot job
Not sure what time they start tho..

clio 172, mondeo td
Thank you, it's an early start but might nip by there first need to in good wood before 8.30 so might not even get washed lol, quick polish it might get by the looks of it.

Clio Sport 172
Hey all,
Nice to meet any/all of you today ! Only got onto the track for the parade lap but thought it was a great day :)

clio 172, mondeo td
Very good day indeed, shame about the afternoon issues with the track out of action, but even got to watch the spitfire looping around the track which was great