ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Otley Mini Meet - Friday 19th March

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd arrange a small meet Friday morning to see if there is any interest.

Plan is to meet in Otley, then go for a drive up to Pateley Bridge, then down into Appletreewick where we can stop, take some photo's if you want and grab a quick drink before making our way home.

Say meet at 9:30 in Otley. That way we'll be at Appletreewick for 10:30

Waitrose seems as good a place as any to meet since there will be space as Otley centre is a bit crammed.

Titanium 182
I could well be in !

We could go up to swinsty resovouir if you like. I know the way ;) & isn't far from Otley. Just have to be in work by 2:30pm lol.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
It might make a decent weekend meeting point sometime. The road to swinsty resovouir via Norewood/Farnley is quite good. I imagine there's a few other good roads in the area.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
If this was Sunday I'd be up for it, are people working the weekend though?

Titanium 182
Doubt there will be many 40mph heros up by Swinsty... If there is the roads are very very good for overtaking anyway ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else?

Jim and James - You still up for this if its just the 3 of us? Should still be a decent drive out :)

Titanium 182
Yeah I can't see why not, I think topgeartom wants to come but he's driving an aeriel atom in the afternoon at york haha. I'm trying to persuade him he needs to attend.

I'd get Brookie but he's in staffordshire (Hell) till Friday afternoon.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I can't see why not, I think topgeartom wants to come but he's driving an aeriel atom in the afternoon at york haha. I'm trying to persuade him he needs to attend.

I'd get Brookie but he's in staffordshire (Hell) till Friday afternoon.

I'm not, i got home yesterday :)
is this a definate for Friday, as i'm at work! If it was Sunday i'd be there baby!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Yeah i'm game for sunday if there's a few people who want to have a little drive. My flat mates cars need a run out too.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Perhap's we should make the Sunday into a different thread then.
Don't want to hijack jenic's meet, he can only do Friday!

What he said.

Its proper annoying when people hijack threads and try to rearrange a meet you are trying to arrange!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone else?

Jim and James - You still up for this if its just the 3 of us? Should still be a decent drive out :)

Im working till 2am so will have to see how im fixed in the morning.

I got your number so will text you if im coming.

Cheers.

Titanium 182
Friday??? do none of you kids have school, uni or work work?

I cant come as i'm in lectures all day friday :(

I'm on late shift so don't start till 2:30 in the afternoon. I might come to the Friday morning meet and the sunday meet in my new car :cool: