ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire meet Sunday 26th May

Clio 172 Monaco
Re: Oxfordshire meet Sunday 26th May
1)
2) Cazzy - Caroline 172 Monaco. + My whippet Gizmo who loves a ride in a Clio sport
3)Paskov - Michael - 172 Monaco
4)Mr bean - Peter - 182 Artic blue
5) Peanuthead - Steve - 172 cup
6) BeXE - Neil - 182
7) Lordman - Andrew - 182 Artic blue

I'm out too then, as much as I wanna meet you guys and gizmo ;) but its a heck of a drive and I could really do without using the fuel this month!

Sorry :( Guess next meet will be CSS?

Clio 172 Monaco
How did it go? Any pics?

Gutted I am. Car was all clean and ready too

It was good! There was 5 clios and 1 other car I'm s**t on car brands LOL! :) we waiting over an hour for lordman to turn up and went for a drive and just talked a lot :) was nice to meet so many different people :)

Seat Ibiza
It was good! There was 5 clios and 1 other car I'm s**t on car brands LOL! :) we waiting over an hour for lordman to turn up and went for a drive and just talked a lot :) was nice to meet so many different people :)

:O

:(

That's all I have to say...!

Don't seperate me off ;)

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Good to see you all! I'll see what I can do about putting a meet together in the next few months.

Ed - I really want your 200!

Clio 172 Monaco
I want the 200 too!! :( and Fran I mean Fern ;) your car has sponsors on it how cool is that!! :D was good meet you tho! And evey1 eles :) see you all at CS Saturday or at next meet!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Was good to meet some new people. And was a good drive!
A blues day out!

Well save up and make me an offer ;)

Clio sport 182
Was a good meet we had some good weather and driving roads nice to see new faces hope to see some of you again

Clio sport 182
What was your route?

Next weekend meet in this area I'll sort out some proper roads for us, unless you already found them? ;)

We went from the service station down the B4494 towards Wantage but did plan to go down the A338 towards Hungerford and then swing back towards White Horse hill but peeps ran out of time so we ended at Didcot services but I'm sure we plan todo this next time :)

PH2 Flamer
Aimed at me then.

Looking after my nephew is a lot more important than a clio meet. Just a shame it was urgent and my nephews dad wouldn't.

182cup & 172 racecar
Calm down, not aimed at you at all. I went to a national Racing Blue meet at B'ham once, 3 of us turned up.

​I realise other things are more important, I'm not that stupid.