ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint code diffusor clio rs 200 edc

CLIO RS 200
Hi,
I'm fixing a small damage on my diffusor but I cant find correct silver/grey color. Anyone knows what the color code is for the diffusor on a clio rs 200 edc? Based on a document I found Renault calls it "Dark Metal" but I cant find that among their colors.

Thanks!

CLIO RS 200
Thank you for your reply!
Looking at Dark Metal it seems to be too dark. There is another possible color as well since the car is from 2014 and I found a definition they call Satin Grey in some old specification/sales sheet I found. Do you have that paint code as well?
I had a look at the paints available on that page but they have other names on the paints than Satin Grey. I'm thinking it might be GRIS ARGENT since that is a color they had that year but I'm not entirely sure. Its strange Renault cant give me a straight answer on what the color is....