ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted some parts on the dash and centre console...

Williams 2
Finally fitted the parts back I removed from the dash and centre console today!

Painted them in Black Gold to match the exterior of the car, I think it suits the interior pretty well...

Williams 2
Looks good but needs vents, dash strips etc done to tie it all in.

I wanted to keep it as OEM as possible, but just liven it up a bit inside.

I do agree though the vents would match it really well, might take them off and give them a coat

SQ5
A lot of newer cars now have gloss black surrounds on everything, our Corsa VXR does, finger prints are annoying though!

Williams 2
I know how to take the dash off cheers :) thought you had seperated it from the dash lol

Haha sorry mate.

I did seperate them, but you have to take the dash off first, flipped it over and used a scapel blade to cut away at the plastic bits that are melted together to hold it in place.

You could maybe do it without taking the dash off, but I didnt want to risk cracking or breaking anything

PH1 172, E39
lucky you. I need to get that part on my dashboard replaced as the heat over here has taken its toll on it.

BG Clio 182 FF
That looks great ! If I had the balls I'd try it myself, get the dash strips etc matching and will look perfect, should have been the styling from factory in my opinion ! Alot classier & modern

Williams 2
Ok so a few months later I want to re-do these lol.

I think the BG stands out a bit too much for the interior.

Any suggestions for a good colour, that looks as OEM as possible?

Silver? Anthracite? I need some advice!