ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PDR chap in Essex Area

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Thought i'd post it here as it's an area thing. Pretty sure there's a south east club member who's brother does the paintless dent removal. Might have even been to a CSS show offering his services?. @Scrooge @Rob @Evil giraffe wasn't sure if you know the CS member, could point me in the right direction?

Failing that a PDR company or person in the Essex area

Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thought i'd post it here as it's an area thing. Pretty sure there's a south east club member who's brother does the paintless dent removal. Might have even been to a CSS show offering his services?. @Scrooge @Rob @Evil giraffe wasn't sure if you know the CS member, could point me in the right direction?

Cheers

It's @Pacman. 's brother that was at CSS a couple of years ago. Sadly I believe they've had a bit of a falling out and aren't talking 😞

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Cheers

It's matt's brother iirc, what's his new username?

Beaten to it

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
No we are back talking now which is good. Why what's up you need some dents doing ? Pm me and will give you his number :)