ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peacock Meets for 2011

S4 Avant
Clocks have gone forwards, nights are lighter. Peacock thursdays will commence.

Starting on April the 21st. Weather dependant.

Should there be bad weather, first meet will commence April 28th.

Happy? Good.

S4 Avant
Is this the pub in-between alfreton and matlock, near the lights?

Yep, that's the one.

Wont be able to make this thursday now though, boss has got me working from 2pm till 10pm all week, to make sure the new lad doesn't get dragged through a machine.

Have fun without me though!

MK3, RX450H.
Noone I know was going to be going down to peacock tonight.
It's not really a car meet for those who haven't been.
It's a pub, with a carpark and it got around as a night for people to go up.
I'll pop down next week.

It's ok, I didn't want to come :( hahaha x

LOL Im sure you'd be welcome to come along mate. It's something that WillCS197 has sorted out with a couple other peeps (who drive a VXR and a Golf v6 iirc).

Meeting at an industrial estate in Eastwood (near Colliers Wood). Quite a good 2 or 3 places to get pictures around there. Not sure on exact time yet though.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'll be there tomorro no doubt, yep you're welcome in you're saxo, i'll be in a Bini anyway... you may get some abuse if Dave turns up though.

He's not a Saxo fan for some reason..

S4 Avant
I'll be there!

I'll be there tomorro no doubt, yep you're welcome in you're saxo, i'll be in a Bini anyway... you may get some abuse if Dave turns up though.

We'll save that one for tomorrow evening ;)

Me and Deb have a mutual "friend" I think

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'll be there!

We'll save that one for tomorrow evening ;)

Me and Deb have a mutual "friend" I think

Me too... its Gray haha, i did some Facebook stalking of my own!

ermm i doubt we'll be there at 10 but might be worth giving us a bell?

Haha I'm quite used to getting abuse for the Saxo :)

Me too... its Gray haha, i did some Facebook stalking of my own!

ermm i doubt we'll be there at 10 but might be worth giving us a bell?

lol oh dear I'm getting stalked on Facebook already!

What time will people be at the Peacock?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Ermm i'll be there about half 7ish hopefully if i get out of work on time, need to give the car a quick wash too its ditched! Dave usually turns up late...

MK3, RX450H.
Are noobs welcome?

It's not a Clio meet mate. It's anyone..
Biker's & Quads go down. It's just a known place where people go. & then it got said to make it only thursdays. It used to be the pub up the road before then.
So I'll answer your question, yes. You could go down in what ever car you like my friend. ....even a corsa :eek:

182, ZX9R
It's not a Clio meet mate. It's anyone..
Biker's & Quads go down. It's just a known place where people go. & then it got said to make it only thursdays. It used to be the pub up the road before then.
So I'll answer your question, yes. You could go down in what ever car you like my friend. ....even a corsa :eek:

May go up on the bike either tonight or next week then, fortunately me and my mates' corsa/astra years are well behind us thank god :).

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yeah anyones welcome! Out of us cliosporters on here that go only Dave and Dave actually has a clio!