ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peacock Meets for 2011

S4 Avant
Half 7 again for tomorrow I reckon.

Might stay a bit longer this time, since I'm not off to get drunk tomorrow.

Bus w**ker
O hai.

Someone text me to remind me about 6:30 please.

If I'm not dead from DIY related accidents and the sun is still out then I will even pop up. Rejoice.

Dave you owe me a drink too. X

340i
O hai.

Someone text me to remind me about 6:30 please.

If I'm not dead from DIY related accidents and the sun is still out then I will even pop up. Rejoice.

Dave you owe me a drink too. X

Sorry mate, who are you... new member?

Bus w**ker
Yup, joined yesterday (I think). You should all welcome me and worship me like a god.

P.S. Gray, whoever you might be, don't suppose you have a Ph1 inlet and stupid size socket you could bring with your to the **** of peas tonight do you?

Bus w**ker
I was home about 9:30. It was s**t. No fucker there at all, totally dead.

Dave and me represented CS, a black Ph2 with white bits and an Odyssey Ph1 with a CS sticker rolled in late on but they just blanked us... :rolleyes:

All in all it was f**king w**k. I'll give the '**** a miss for a fair few months.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I forgot, got a phone call from Dave as i was on the motorway heading for London. Oops

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I was home about 9:30. It was s**t. No fucker there at all, totally dead.

Dave and me represented CS, a black Ph2 with white bits and an Odyssey Ph1 with a CS sticker rolled in late on but they just blanked us... :rolleyes:

All in all it was f**king w**k. I'll give the '**** a miss for a fair few months.

Flol :p Anyone going this week :D

Bus w**ker
Luke, is that you?!

You'll probably have your period this week and not be able to make it. :p

340i
LOL!

You still need to get that inlet manifold and socket from me... come to the Peacock, get your parts, siiiiiiimples.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Anyone want to magic me up a gearbox for a ph1 or a 172 cup lol. Otherwise...... Not coming lol.

Bus w**ker
You still need to get that inlet manifold and socket from me... come to the Peacock, get your parts, siiiiiiimples.

Bring me back my inlet that I kindly lent you to borrow and give me the socket as a late fee. Even simpler (and cheaper for me lol).