ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pedals

Has anyone changed the pedals in their Clio to the silver ones off the 172s?

Just wondering if it is an easy enough process.

Are those still legal then ClioJohn?

The 172s are complete replacements though so i dont think il need to drill anything...

172 M69 eater

dont u have to have 50mm in between pedals to b legal? or is it another figure, i cant remember!

Well most pedal sets i have seen about say on them for off-road or show use only. Are yours different then?

So no-one has fitted 172 pedals to a non 172 clio?

RS Clio 182

They look pretty hard to install! Let us know how you get on fitting them. Am thinking about doing this too.

Cheers

Hehe Ive had problems simply fitting the acellerator pedal (Ive swapped from the fly-by-wire to the normal setup) and its a git, you get it slightly out and it sticks at WOT - not a nice thing I can tell ya

Did you get it sorted eventually Roamer? What exactly was the problem...? and the solution?

S-Dee thers prob other reasons but dont think you can get the silver bits on their own..

Pedals finally arrived. Accelarator pedal is a quick 5 min job. The other 2 is a totally different story, seems you have to do all sorts to get them on. Too difficult for me so im waiting till my Bruv has a spare hour or 2 to have a look...

those matts are sh!t !! LOL the peadals look well cool ! why did u have to replace the whole thing and not the normal pedal bit ? would this be a task and a half for "NORMAL" people !???

Its not a new shape clio! It has just got new shape clio seats and rear lights. What made you think i had a new shape clio ClioJohn.

Had to replace the whole thing because they come like that. Worth it if you have the time/effort to put in.

Anyone recommend where i can get some quality mats from...