ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People of Inverness and surrounding area.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Everyone from the inverness area, and further north could you please post in here so we know who's who and how many we have?

Thanks.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright mate how's it going? I remember you from a while back. Are you still quite active on here? Would be quite good to get a meet up north somewhere if there's a few.

I'm from Brora originally.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
There are loads of clio sports in Aviemore too isnt there?

Lets set up a meet In Aberdeen so Inverness folk and dundee and fife people can come up?

Keen?

Or I would be keen to meet you lot somewhere like huntly or keith

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Not that I know of, we all had a couple of meets in Aviemore as it was a good location.

I can't drive at the moment so I won't be able to make any meets until next year but ill help set one up if you can sort a date/location out mate!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
No one else about on here from the northern half of Scotland? Aberdeen way, Elgin, Inverness, Sutherland, Caithness... anywhere? :l

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't even have a car right now, never mind a clio! Haha.

Late in the year for anything now but hopefully get some stuff sorted for next year. Possibly a karting meet at Lhanbryde seeing as it's kind of central... kind of!

Sound good to you guys?

Also if yous have any other suggestions just post them up! Don't need to be a rep to arrange meets!

I don't even have a car right now, never mind a clio! Haha.

Late in the year for anything now but hopefully get some stuff sorted for next year. Possibly a karting meet at Lhanbryde seeing as it's kind of central... kind of!

Sound good to you guys?

Also if yous have any other suggestions just post them up! Don't need to be a rep to arrange meets!
Everyone from the inverness area, and further north could you please post in here so we know who's who and how many we have?

Thanks.

Thanks.