ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French car @ Knockhill 31st Aug

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The Trophy is also ready for tomorrow.

Shame about the dent at the door handle :dapprove:

IMG_7012.gif

IMG_7013.gif

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Lol battery draining somehow and won't start. Then it cut completely while driving after jumping it

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Just so everyone can see it!

Right plan is

meet at baxters just off the motorway at junction 4

meeting for 8.30 sharp to leave for 8.45 and be at Knockhill for 9.

I (Djw Dave) will be handing the tickets out at baxters and we will all head in together.

http://www.baxters.com/about-baxters...res/home-farm/

please bear in mind that other clubs might use this spot to meet up so if you see a face that you know go hold their hand and we'll all get there together. Half of us a friends so have each other's phone number. If you are going to be late, broke down, spotted the 5-0 let people know it just makes it easier.

Ill be there sharp (all going well in the queue at macdonalds)

silver ph1 with purple half cage, looking cleanish.

96E485CA-DD99-4308-8672-451E3885C4F9_zpsl5zokbws.jpg

Well right up until I took the little man out.

3D08C166-4364-4F2E-A88A-E2B5FDF152D0_zpskigs5ijl.jpg

Cheers wee man

Djw Dave.

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Yeh top day and great to put faces to names , I'm sporting a bit of sunburnt head myself !!! Overall good result we won stand of the day and I'd like to nominate @djwdave for story of the day " tonsils and testicles.............." Lol

twingo
was good watching you all show those peugeots and citroens who's boss. sorry i don't know who everyone is lol, but the blue 172 with pink wheels was such a laugh i absolutely loved that one as well as watching the (trophy?) clio chase down the white corsa b all day long but they were just matching each other. was really surprised by the meganes, very poor show although i understand they weren't track cars so weren't really going for it like all you clio chaps were!

very good day all in :)

Monaco 172
Was an awesome day, met some really good lads, shame i spent 4 hours polishing and waxing my car just for a bird to s**t on it!! lol

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Was an awesome day, met some really good lads, shame i spent 4 hours polishing and waxing my car just for a bird to s**t on it!! lol

that was some epic detailing u we're doing, I'm sure from when I arrived at 9.30 up until atleast 1pm u were at it, at one point was there not u and 2 mates giving it some " wax on, wax off " mr mayagi style ;)
The car looked awesome but typical a flying seagull thinks they can use it for target practice , lol

Monaco 172
My mate nick helped me do some waxing, and yes you are right i was wax on he was wax off lol i started at about 8.30 when i turned up lol, clay barred my windows after the car got a full clay bar on saturday, then full quick detail, polished then waxed lol safe to say thats it done for winter i think haha

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
The car looked cracking !! I used to have a gti 180 in the same colour and for me it's the best colour for the peugeots

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
@Gaz_H of you get a chance have a look at Marc's thread there's a link to the photos nea took she really liked your car lol

Mate just had a look , they've come out the " Nea photoshop " looking amazing ;) I've just had a look through all the pictures and Nea has some skills with the camera ! Some great looking cars on the day , I think my car of the day was the Avantine , simply because u could get everyone from CS Scotland in the back of it , lol

Mate just had a look , they've come out the " Nea photoshop " looking amazing ;) I've just had a look through all the pictures and Nea has some skills with the camera ! Some great looking cars on the day , I think my car of the day was the Avantine , simply because u could get everyone from CS Scotland in the back of it , lol

Cheers mate she rely enjoys it just need to get her practicing track shots for next year if I'm going on track lol

Was some totally different If never seen one before