ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car @ Knockhill (FCS for the North!) 18/8/13

172 Cup, CRV
how busy is track usually on these type of days? was going to go up to this but now that there is the OPL on the 1st Sept not sure.

how busy is track usually on these type of days? was going to go up to this but now that there is the OPL on the 1st Sept not sure.

Hard to say!

Sometime there mega busy, sometimes there ok.

Doubt this one will be to bad, its no jap crap or ford pish so since French has less of a following hopefully its ok!

I'm doing both ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm going to start doing 2 sessions on hot hatch days!! 1 and 4, 2 and 5, 3 and 6.. Etc.

renault clio 182
I ken mate lol aye that's why trying too do it all today then a quick detail with poorboys on the day fingers crossed sorted!

Or as Fraz says the rain will wash it off for me lol lucky you've got a garage full then huh lol

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Mines getting cleaned tomorrow evening aiming to meet up with you at baxters about 7.45

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Thats a cracking idea, just booked on for double session on Sunday :)
Makes sense! Might be double the money but you're saving on travel costs. Besides, if you're out on track, you're not wasting money on shite (food).

FF Racing Blue 182
Right guys seen the meeting point. Would anyone be going along the m80 willing to meet at Robroyston Asda for 6.50am. Gives it a clear run to KH to the farm. M80 straight up over Kincardine.

I'd be up for that mate i can follow you then and i won't get lost

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Now it's raining so no point in washing the car. Still beading from last week anyway. So maybe ill QD it instead if it dries.
Anyone else want to meet from Glasgow and head over m80 to the farm. Meet At robroyston asda tomorrow 6.50

Now it's raining so no point in washing the car. Still beading from last week anyway. So maybe ill QD it instead if it dries.
Anyone else want to meet from Glasgow and head over m80 to the farm. Meet At robroyston asda tomorrow 6.50

Think il be up for meeting there as well, aint got the slightest clue where to go.