ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough Meet February 2014

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Following on from comments in another thread and conversations I've had with other members from this area, I'm going to try and get some regular meets sorted as this area is missed out when it comes to meets.

A couple of options I've come up with are a Meet and Eat at somewhere like Chiquitos, this works in other regions and everyone just meets up, has a good chat and a laugh and eat some good food. Or my other idea is a karting meet. Obviously a karting meet is going to require definite numbers and might be an idea to do after we've got a couple of meets organised successfully.

I'm planning on the first meet being the Saturday the 1st of February. Would be around 18:30-7:00 depending on what we decide to do.

So if everyone wants to add their name to the list and choose which option you'd like to do and we'll get something organised.

1. Owen92 - Meet and Eat
2. Brad259 - Either

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
More than welcome xChewie. It's about time this area got together instead of having to turn up to other regions meets. Plus this way we get to know each other, so we get our own little help group when the cars go wrong.

Clio 182
Yeah for sure, if people have any queries or questions about there car, I am a mechanic and can do quite a lot of things.. So if anyone needs help.. Don't hesitate to ask!

Nimbus 197
1. Owen92 - Meet and Eat
2. Brad259 - Either

3. Chewie - Meet and Eat
4. Dan... - Meet/Kartin

5. Paul - Either

I live down the road from peterborough so im interested in a meet or whatever.

Karting meet, every one says they are interested and never commits.

I wont commit to coming on the 1st yet, but I will bare it mind.

If you want me to once youve organised what your doing ill stick it on the FB page for the area for you?

Clio 182

If you want me to once youve organised what your doing ill stick it on the FB page for the area for you?

Understand able but that's why maybe go for food and meet and greet everyone have a beer blah blah blah... I don't mind! I'll do whatever - within reason.

Thats what we normally do, meet up food/bowling/pics of cars. Its simple & it works. Try do anything costing more than £10 (unless its a RR day or a trip to the 'ring) and no one commits unfortunately.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

That would be a big help if you don't mind mate. Will send you a PM when I know what's going on.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If we did karting this meet, it would be at Teamworks Karting in Bretton just for convenience.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Well so far it looks like the Meet and Eat option will be the one to go to for this meet. I'll give it till half way through this week and then book something.

Clio Rs 200T
Should be good no matter what. But if we go for the food option the hardest bit is going somewhere everyone likes.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've never been either but I've looked at a few places for this meet and this seems like the best option for variety.

Can't come now guys, Girlfriends dads B'day meal's on the same night. Depending on what time you whole shebang is taking place i'll see if I can turn up to something, meet, eat or karting.

I'll see what I can do

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll book at Chiquitos. Will be at 7 if that's ok with everyone? Could do the standard CS thing and find a well lit car park for some pictures afterwards if people wanted to on the night.
Corby G it's a shame you can't make it this time.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Right, I've just booked us in for Chiquitos at 7pm on the 1st of February. There is more spaces available if anyone else is interested in joining.