ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough Meet February 2014

Clio Rs 200T
Could do. Was going to say power leauge at stanground drove past there earlier lit up with LED lighting

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So this is a week on Saturday. Anyone else interested?

Saturday 1st February 19:00
Chiquitos
Phorpres Way, Cygnet Park, Hampton, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE7 8FD

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If we aim to meet in the car park between 6:45 and 7. I'll make sure I'm there for 6:45. So just look out for a silver mk3 non sport with some css stickers on.

Just need to know definite numbers now.

1. Owen92

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
If we aim to meet in the car park between 6:45 and 7. I'll make sure I'm there for 6:45. So just look out for a silver mk3 non sport with some css stickers on.

Just need to know definite numbers now.

1. Owen92
2.Dan...

I'll also be in a silver mk3 with CS stickers on ;)

Nimbus 197
Ill put my name on the list so i dont get left out. Ill be in the silver 197 with black wheels

1. Owen92
2.Dan...
3.Brad259
4.Chewie in my 182 Arctic blue
5.Paul4d

Clio Rs 200T
gutted if we were going to take pics try not to get any of my roof, its leaked so got some sheeting over the top of it :(

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Really hope this comes together. If it does then I'll make sure this is a monthly thing with different meets each month and organise convoys to CSS and other meets.