ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough Meet March 2014 Ideas Thread

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
After the pretty successful meet last weekend, I want to make this a monthly thing.

So if people post their suggestions for a meet on Saturday the 1st of March, I'll pick the most popular to do. Just bear in mind there is a karting meet organised for the East of England region at the end of March.

All ideas are welcome.
brad259 @xChewie @Dan... @Paul4d @Corby G Amos91 @Ferris!

Last edited:

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I'm up for anything to be honest ... :)

Although, considering we went for somewhere to eat last meet and we have the karting at the end of the month perhaps we could do something that is minimal cost? I don't know what though haha!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
One of my ideas is bowling. Mainly just because it's different to a meal and karting.
I'd be happy going for a Meet and Eat again somewhere different though.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It's the only thing I can really think of that's different for this meet. In April the weather should hopefully be a bit better and the nights a bit brighter for a drive somewhere.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Good to hear the last one was a success, Hopefully I'll make it to the next one!

Bowling sounds good, Karting sounds better ;)
There's a karting meet at the end of March in Newmarket mate. A couple of us from P'boro are going to it.

I'll organise a karting meet soon though.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'd be up for another Meet and Eat.

Was looking at karting and found out the karting in Bretton no longer exists.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll organise bowling for the 1st at about 7pm. Just need to know who's coming so I know how many to book for.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll book this Tuesday when I get paid so I've got money for a deposit. Sorry it's late notice this month guys, had a lot on and an expensive month.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Sorry guys, I've been stupidly busy at work with call outs and haven't got round to booking this.
I know I've been with mates before and not had to book, so we could do that if you are all ok with that?
My apologies for not getting round to booking this.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If we can't get a lane, could always have a drink and a few games of pool and head off somewhere for food or another lot of pictures (including the roof ;) )