ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough Meet March 2014 Ideas Thread

Clio Rs 200T
I'm going to try fix it on Saturday ;) or at least change the tape to a less visible color:p

I could book a lane for us tomorrow?

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
More than welcome mate.
So is everyone ok for meeting at 7pm on Saturday at AMF in Bretton?

Clio Rs 200T
I can't commit to the karting unfortunately.
I'll try booking a lane later guys, how many should I say? Or should I just leave it?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Sorry about this, been stupidly busy with a 20hour shift yesterday. If everyone wants to turn up and meet in the bar, and then we'll sort everything then.

Who's coming then?

1.Owen92

Clio 182
I am Maybe at the moment.. Had running issues and had to spend some dosh to get it back on the road. So I might come for a pint or photos if you're doing photos.. Just no money for bowling unfortunately.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I am Maybe at the moment.. Had running issues and had to spend some dosh to get it back on the road. So I might come for a pint or photos if you're doing photos.. Just no money for bowling unfortunately.

I'll bring some tyre shine with me incase you do come and we do go for photos ;)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll be leaving to head down there in about 20mins. Let's hope for another good meet.

Clio Rs 200T
Im here guys got a decent row of parking as soon as you turn into the car park turn right again im there on the gravel

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Was another good night. Sorry for the search for somewhere to eat, the next meet will be properly organised.

My feet are just warming up now.

Clio 182
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it. I will definitely go to the next one.. I think Dan said he wants to do brands hatch.. I'd be down for that.. Take 2 in a car and split the fuel bill perhaps...?

Just a thought..

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it. I will definitely go to the next one.. I think Dan said he wants to do brands hatch.. I'd be down for that.. Take 2 in a car and split the fuel bill perhaps...?

Just a thought..

I was talking to the everyone about this last night. Seeing as the Karting has been cancelled I plan on going to Brands Hatch anyway.

What you've suggested sounds like a plan if anyone is up for it?

Clio 182
Actually when is this.. Saturday or Sunday..? Cause Peterborough united are playing @ wembely the last Sunday in March..!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
You could come down with me If I go. Did you manage to get any good photo's last night? Some of them looked pretty sweet.

Cheers mate :) I did yeah, I'm just on Tapatalk atm so I can't link the thread. Its in Clio Media section though.

Black is such a difficult colour car to photograph at night so I'm afraid yours aren't great :(