ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough meet May 2014

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
After the last meet, I thought it would be a good idea to skip a month so we can organise things a month in advance and avoid the hunting around for somewhere that will take us.

With it being May bank holiday on the 5th of May, I was thinking we could have a drive down to the coast. Whether that'll be Hunstanton, Skeggy or Yarmouth depends on where everyone would rather go. When we decide where we are going, I will try to organise with some other CS areas to try and get a bigger meet.

If this isn't doable for the majority of people, then we could change it for Ferry Meadows or Rutland Water and bring a few disposables BBQ's and some food.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just think it would be worth making the most out of the bank holiday weekend and have a decent (albeit slow with the number of 1.2's) drive.

Clio Rs 200T
I would defiantly be up for a drive out of Peterborough! Bring a few bbq's and it will be a good time.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
It should be a good day out. Could be the chance for a good photo location aswell.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'm up for anywhere. But like all always, put down where you are willing to go and I'll go with the favourite.

Owen92 - Anywhere

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Owen92-Anywhere
Brad259-Anywhere
Dan... -Anywhere (with a good photo location :p)

^ I can can see where this is going lol

I can aswell. If I remember rightly, not been to that part in years, at the bottom end of Hunstanton theres a fairly big car park on top of the cliff. Could make for a good photo.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
That does look a good meet. Everyone agreed on Hunstanton then? Could stop off at Sandringham on the way there or back for some more pictures?

C3 Picasso Beast
I've no idea if I can do a meet that weekend or not so can't commit to anything yet...

If this is going to be a wider EA meet maybe Dan should put a new thread up as a lot of people won't bother looking because of the title ;)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've no idea if I can do a meet that weekend or not so can't commit to anything yet...

If this is going to be a wider EA meet maybe Dan should put a new thread up as a lot of people won't bother looking because of the title ;)
At the moment this is just a thread to find out what the guys from the Peterborough meets want to do, as I'm organising this instead of one of the meets in Peterborough I normally organise.
Once it's decided I'll make a thread for it as a EA meet.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Depending on what I'm doing work wise i'll try and turn up. I'll try and get a few of the Norwich lot to come along for a day out too

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So say 12pm to meet in the cliff car park in Hunstanton? If everyone is ok with that, I'll make a thread to get more people involved and then keep this thread for organising a small convoy for the Peterborough group.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I could possibly make this, will know better closer the time, Thats if non clios are allowed :)