ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue No. 1 of 29

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Got photoshop?
My Nikon saves jpg and raw at the same time.

I have got PS, good call.

My Nikon did too but I have changed to some odd setting and now can't access the files easily, need to have a tinker with it (then leave it alone!!)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nice work Mate !! :approve: Where in brum did you buy it from mate ?? think it may have been alanhods old car

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Nice work Mate !! :approve: Where in brum did you buy it from mate ?? think it may have been alanhods old car

Big ford/Kia dealer (rather not name as I had issues!!), the previous owner px'd for a Focus ST I believe.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Some pics from last night:

DSC_06822.jpg

DSC_06802.jpg

DSC_06782.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

And I've started on the dash strips:

DSC_0540.jpg

PB 182 (1 of 29)
WOW I love that colour! Good selection of mod.

I think the wheels look good as they are as its adds contrast imo

Thanks mate, I did start off with them darker but after seeing the Photoshop of silver, fell for the lighter colour, they're staying silver that's for sure!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely

For me it looked better on the cupped 182 rims, I think the Turinis age it somewhat?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Lovely!
Scrolling through the bullets pics, it looked like they weren't going to be PB, until I saw them on the car!

PB is a beautiful colour, especially in the sunlight!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Lovely!
Scrolling through the bullets pics, it looked like they weren't going to be PB, until I saw them on the car!

PB is a beautiful colour, especially in the sunlight!
Yeah, shows the variety of shades you get with PB, they do look really green in one shot!

Clio 182, VW Caddy
Stunning car. Only ever seen 1 in this colour before and that was at knockhill a few weeks ago, didn't even know they existed before that :)

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Awesome thread. Really enjoyed. Am I the only one that doesn't like the PB though? I reckon I am!

This is a truly beautiful car, the colour tops it off! I know a petrol blue sold near me a few weeks back, wish I had the funds!

Anyway, she's looking beautiful mate good work

It's such a unique colour!