ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC Expo Yorkshire Convoy

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anybody from this part of the world off to this?

12/10/14 at Donnington.

I'm gonna be parked with the rallye register but wouldn't mind a convoy down with guys off here.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nope as it's Malton.

Yeah, I was going to do malton but the last two I've been to have been a little dissapointing.

The standard focus with the half built mdf sub enclosure smashing out da tunes made it feel less like malton and more like ponty!

Yeah, I was going to do malton but the last two I've been to have been a little dissapointing.

The standard focus with the half built mdf sub enclosure smashing out da tunes made it feel less like malton and more like ponty!

It's become a ritual and gives me a few days at a mates in Scarborough, so can't miss that.

clio 172 cup
Yeah the northern renualt lads n lasses are meeting at woodhall services on m1 not sure on times yet tho

RB Clio 182
Anybody from this part of the world off to this?

12/10/14 at Donnington.

I'm gonna be parked with the rallye register but wouldn't mind a convoy down with guys off here.

Any links to the event mate?

I may head up, i should have the car back by then.