ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request: Wheel colour

Nil presently.
Hi there all, apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Hoping somebody might be able to help me out a little, I'm on the verge of putting a deposit down on a bargain set of Ispiri ISR5's in matt graphite, however I'm not sure how they'd look on the vehicle. I've found several photos of the wheels in silver on a similar vehicle.

Could anybody a little more photoshop savvy adjust the colour of the silver wheels to that of the anthracite. I'll include a matt graphite example for reference.

Alternately, feel free to photoshop c***s all over it!

Many thanks in advance :)
colour example.png
DSC_0314-1024x668.jpg
DSC_0318-1024x690.jpg

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Downloaded these and meant to do it on Tuesday night and forgot all about it, here they are, hope they help :up:

34234816104_ebd3cc9ebd_b.jpg

34914691082_26937c91f6_b.jpg

Nil presently.
Downloaded these and meant to do it on Tuesday night and forgot all about it, here they are, hope they help :up:

34234816104_ebd3cc9ebd_b.jpg

34914691082_26937c91f6_b.jpg
Apologies for the delayed response and thanks so much for the edits! I placed my order this morning. Again, hugely appreciated mate - thank you :)

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Apologies for the delayed response and thanks so much for the edits! I placed my order this morning. Again, hugely appreciated mate - thank you :smile:

No problems, look forward to seeing them on the car for real :up: