ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pi Lowering Springs

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Has anyone got any pictures of their clios lowered using Pi lowering springs?

looks good! while i was at powerflow today they said the PI lowering springs, would only lower 15mm and would cost me £150. So i didnt get them. How much were yours? looks like yours are definately more than 15mm!

Have u tryed R-tec? I got 35mm pi springs for the front and had my torsion bar adjusted at the back the same for £200

Ive got PI lowering springs on my Clio dropped it 40mm. Cost £86 for springs & £80 to be fitted. Not got any pics just now sorry. That was through Auto Image in Glasgow.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

ok, ive just brought a 35mm PI lowering kit from shop.potn.co.uk and they cost me £85 or so. Thing is, it has 4 springs!!! Now im a bit lame when it comes to exterior knowledge, but should this be right??It said on the website...-35mm drop on Clio 98-

They are labelled front and rear, but the rear ones are considerably smaller than the front ones. Is this the right kit or have the Ar$eholes sent me the wrong kit!! Thanks

Lionel Richie

if your clio is 1998 + it should have two smaller springs (for the rear), and two longer springs(front)

Who you calling amatuer???? he paid £20 a corner, thats a total of £80 to undo 10nuts(and put them back on)!!!!!

The rear suspension is held on by 2 nuts for god sake!!!(1 nut each side)

The front is held on by 6 (3 each side)

then theres 2 wee nuts (no jokes) holding the front springs compressed (1 each side)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

fred, so do u still have to adjust the torsion bar?? Where abouts are u mate? U seem like u know what ur doin, ill pay u to do mine if u local enough

Lionel Richie

If its a 1998+ car, then there is no Torsion BAR, 1998+ clios have rear trailing 1 piece torsion BEAMS with rear springs

In other words if you clio is 1998 onwards it doesnt have a torsion bar

Gengar, Im in Birmingham