ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics not showing? Photobucket.com/P500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allan H

ClioSport Club Member
  Ford Puma, Focus
Hi folks- fairly newish here but have been taking good advantage of the guides and classifieds!
One problem I've had i with a lot of photos being posted not showing when I click on threads- screenshot attached-
It's a bit of a pain when I'm looking at a guide or an advert..
I have a photobucket account that still seems fine and I used to be able to see all the pics usually unless they were ancient and not being hosted any more.
Anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170714-143817.png
    Screenshot_20170714-143817.png
    506.6 KB · Views: 133
  Clio 182
Photobucket changed the way people view/host files. So basically to view on other sites people hosting the photo have to pay extra (which majority won't do) so a lot of internet forums have suffered!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Photobucket have blocked third party hosting. @Nik is working on a fix at the minute.
If you want to host your own images, use the "upload an image" button then select "full image" once it's uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.