ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pinnacle Micro Fiber Rejuvenator

RS 200
Just used some of this stuff on 3 MF cloths and an applicator pad used to apply NXT about 4 months ago.

Brought the MF's up a treat, left them to soak in a bucket of hot water for 1 hour with 1 fluid ounce of the stuff ( http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/pinnacle-microfibre-rejuvenator-sizes-p-151.html ) . Aggitated them after the hour and found the marks just dissapearing, hardly had to do anything to the applicator pad either. Rinsed them again in a bucket of clean warm water and are now drying naturally.

Might have got the same result from washing machine but my method seems to have done the trick.

Chris

RS 200
Rich said:
Worth buying then Chris?

I just use normal hand washing liquid on mine.

At just over £8 it may bit a little expensive. Did a good job though, shifted black rubber marks from a wiper blade quite easily, not sure about washing up liquid though, never used it on the MF's.

Although its a good detergent its suds disappear quite quickly so only need to rinse them once, having used washing up liquid to clean the PC pads they usually take a few rinses to get suds out.

Will try some on the PC pads at some point to see how it moves polish and waxes.

Chris

106 GTi
Mfs - I have been using Woolite hand wash and it has never failed to remove any marks.

Been using fairy on my pads to, gets therm clean but know what you mean about the rinsing.