ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pioneer & steering wheel connector

A well built VW

Ive seen posts on here for sony but i have a pioneer head unit and cant find anyone who does connectors to make the steering wheel remote work i have tried sh*tty halfords and one local ice shop wanted silly money £80 anyone know good place to get on the net?

Im also looking for someplace that can fix my faceplate back/forward keys not working think the plastic pins have snapped HELP ME PLEASE

right contact pioneer 01753 789 789

and ask them what part numbers you need, as they vary between model numbers and cars

there will be two model numbers, one will cost around £15 and the other will be around £50

A well built VW

cheers bambam spoke to pioneer it should cost about £50 ties in with what you said need to get an infra red sender and a harness sounds like too much pissing about though

managed to order the parts to fix the faceplate thats a start at least