ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipercross to Standard Air Box - Advice needed

Clio 182
Hi People,

Ive got a Pipercross Viper Air filter on the car at mo but im looking to put back a standard air box back in. I have now aquired a standard air box but without the pipes. As far as i can see from reserching the forum there should be TWO CAF pipes going into the air box. When i look under the bonnet i only have 1 coming from the n/s headlight. I think this is a CAF/Audio Valve tube that everyone is getting rid of? Why do some talk about removing the audio valve tube and replacing it with a CAF tube? Is this audio valve tube not a CAF tube as well?

I cant see any original pipe to run into the bottom of the airbox so my question is do i need to buy one from renault? or can i leave it open without a tube? Or does anyone have one going spare :)

Finally after removing the Viper Air filter im guessing the induction pipe will just fit the original airbox?

Cheers