ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads Sunday Service Goodwood 8am December 18th

Tom that is epic bhp. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh

May not be up for the Fletchring as I've only got cheapo hankook ditch finders which are great in the dry but not great in the wet.

Yes, better put your name down on Pistonheads as 787 cars are on the list already.

Ok cool, will put my name down.

I know a friend of mine is going with a load of people who are meeting at Hedge End - Couple of Ferraris etc are meeting there.

Where are all you guys meeting?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Tom that is epic bhp. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh

May not be up for the Fletchring as I've only got cheapo hankook ditch finders which are great in the dry but not great in the wet.

See you guys there then.

Ok cool, will put my name down.

I know a friend of mine is going with a load of people who are meeting at Hedge End - Couple of Ferraris etc are meeting there.

Where are all you guys meeting?

Some people are meeting ar ASDA Chandlers Ford SO53 3 YJ, and then convoying in. I'll be going the scenic route :cool:

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Crazy, almost 5% of all the cars on the list are clio sports! Doesn't sound a lot, but out of 800 cars, thats still just under 40!

GTD, Lupo
Ok well im still in Afghan but the plan is for me be back on the saturday, i have never got back on time so im not going to hold my breath. Going to dropthe wife off at her mates in chichester then pick up a couple of my mate then meet at tescos. What time we looking at meeting there?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Ok well im still in Afghan but the plan is for me be back on the saturday, i have never got back on time so im not going to hold my breath. Going to dropthe wife off at her mates in chichester then pick up a couple of my mate then meet at tescos. What time we looking at meeting there?

We normally meet there at 8.00am Paul.

Rocket 3,CB-1,Yaris
1. wonky striped bandit
2. atouba
3. tom172cup
4. Sarah182Cup
5. Cotball
6. original boy racer
7. RobbyGraham
8. Fletcher.
9. Gorms
10. Azrael
11. benkay
12. mikes86
13. jicholasnackson

Ill be coming aswell, what tesco is everyone meeting at and what time, too many times. ill be coming down from Billignshurst through Petworth.

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
I'm up for meeting there too, what time you planning? I assume you mean the tesco extra at fishbourne roundabout? :)

So I got the email through this afternoon from PH.

The PDF that was attached to it - we just print it and take it along?

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Is everyone still meeting 8am at chichester tesco's despite this particular PH service starts at 9am?

No queing is allowed outside until 9am onwards

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't understand there rules sometimes ? So they don't want everyone queuing before 9 but after its ok is it ? They know it gets packed after the roundabout yet they don't open any other gates ! I still say 8 at Tesco then leave at 8.45 ish, give you all time to mock the ST then :)

GTD, Lupo
Im still set to be back for the weekend, so should be at tesco on time. So you guys going to be there till 8:45? as i might just turn up for 8:30 as i havent driven a car for 9 weeks so might no be too quick.

Clio 200
Heyy, me and my mate ( cant remember his CS name) will be going, hope to meet some CS Mates

can someone print me off a pass, my printers broke :/

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I cba registering...chances of entry refusal if I meet up with you lot and just turn up at the gates?

Goodwood is an open circuit 365 days a year so how would/could they refuse?

I cba registering...chances of entry refusal if I meet up with you lot and just turn up at the gates?

Goodwood is an open circuit 365 days a year so how would/could they refuse?

You need to print off the PDF file to get in, they may check names on the list too.