ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMS adjustable wishbones

Clio 172
Hi all
Just wondering if anybody has had the puremotorsport adjuable wishbones fitted as I will be ordering these next week for my Clio 182
Josh

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Looked at these before, need Laguna/cup racer hubs though don't they?
Biggest thing for me is technically they move the suspension pick up points to a different part of the subframe so on dodgy ground for most race series.
Russ

Hi all
Just wondering if anybody has had the puremotorsport adjuable wishbones fitted as I will be ordering these next week for my Clio 182
Josh

Clio 172
Looked at these before, need Laguna/cup racer hubs though don't they?
Biggest thing for me is technically they move the suspension pick up points to a different part of the subframe so on dodgy ground for most race series.
Russ

They do two types, these ones are the ones looking at http://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/details.php?itemid=257&model=6 which don't require Laguna hubs as it's OEM Clio wishbones.

The other ones, these ones http://www.pure-motorsport.co.uk/details.php?itemid=248&model=6 are the ones which require Laguna hubs:up:

Clio 172
Not much in the way of adjustment on them ones tbh, only going to gain a little bit more caster. I run the non adjustable version.
Russ

During the build of my Clio, it's got pattern part wishbones which aren't always the greatest and atm I have 2' caster on one side and 2.5' caster on the other. So hopefully with these ones, I should get back to the standard caster of 3.5' or slightly more?

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I've got the PMS standard type arms with bearings in and Northloop hubs. Which is a millions time better than powerflex bushes.

I've nearly brought the adjustable wide track kit twice but there's so much you need.
PMS adjustable arms, PMS subframe or weld on their adaptor plates to your subframe, Laguna hubs and bearings and then weld the coilovers to suit the Laguna hubs. Works about 2 or 3K from memory after having the coilovers stripped welded and rebuilt.

Still want them tho