ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Point & Shoot Camera

A4 Avant & A3
Not seen any recent advice on these, but after owning a Panasonic TZ7 for many years (think I saw the recommendation on here!)
I'm in need of a replacement.
Only needed as when used for video, there is now a constant clicking noise, and it's starting to show it's age, with the shutter sticking & the screen is a bit blotchy, photos still come out fine mind you.

It's been a great camera & well used, so got my moneys worth I think.
Now, I'm unsure what to get as a replacement?, it's used for photos & as my main video recording device (videos on my kids etc..) so would want decent video built in & like having the option of the big zoom too.

I'm thinking of just getting the newer lumix tz-whatever.. but just wondering if you guys have an experience with something else? sony maybe?
Looking at spending upto £200 I guess if that's possible.
I did like the sound of one of the sonys but was a bit steep on price (350) and only had a 3.x zoom which i'd probably regret, the upside was the bigger sensor that suggests poor light shots would be a bit better.

So any advice welcome, hoping to get one before my holiday in may, so got a bit of time.

Cheers Guys