Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor effort ...

Discussion in 'Clio Media' started by Chris_Beer, Mar 22, 2017.

1. 182_steve

182_steve ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    Clio 182
    That is very cool to say you one one brand new and still have it now :cool:

Chris n nic and Chris_Beer like this.
  2. Marky_

Marky_ ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    RS Clio 182
    Not seen this before. Looks great!

Chris_Beer likes this.
  3. OHEG80

OHEG80

Car:
    Iceberg Ph1/DB 200
    I love this!!

As said above, I had a GW 200 before but this is a million times better?!

Is this a Renault white? I remember someone on here spraying his with a SEAT white and it looked ace!

Chris_Beer likes this.
  4. Chris_Beer

Chris_Beer ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    Glacier White Cup
    Love the date stamp to go with it, it looks immaculate! Must be good to know it's not been messed about with by anyone like mine had been in the past (hence the old photos)

Cheers @Marky_ I still haven't cleaned it though... It's nearly matt white now :worried: Will need to change that soon!

Thanks mate :smile: I like the 200 in GW but they seem to be always missing something compared to the other colours offered. However this shape suits it better as you say.

It is indeed Renault Glacier White, check out the main build thread when you have a spare hour or so, ha !

Yes there seems to be more white ones popping up these days, but usually Ford Frozen white etc

5. Chris n nic

Chris n nic

Car:
    Nippy white cup
    Yeah I think mine was a Ford white.....thought it was glacier but might have been frozen.

I hadn't even seen it on the road on that photo. Nic had picked it up as she was off work and took it to my folks house to get a couple of pics then came up to my work. Used to get so many looks as at the time they were pretty rare although there was an old chap in town with one which really pissed me off lol!