ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poor persons May meet??

Twingo Dynamique
Anyone interested in a May meet, especially as not all are going to the ring?? I know there's been interest from Norfolk.. anyone else fancy one or wanna throw any dates/ locations out for suggestions? Cheers. :)

C3 Picasso Beast
I was going to sort something Norwich way but when I had a look at the calender realised I couldn't actually do any weekends this month!

I'm out....

Id be up for it but have no spare time, DTM at Brands, then Misses' Dads wedding, then Blancpain Endurance at Silverstone, then the following is my 21st!!!! So prolly wont be in a state to drive :)

If your in a state to drive after your 21st ill be disappointed!

I'm off to the ring and I'm busy before and after that really so next appearance ill make will be CSS :)

172 Cup
I was going to sort something Norwich way but when I had a look at the calender realised I couldn't actually do any weekends this month!

I'm out....

We could always organise something for a weekday evening? It would mean an opportunity for some dusk-lit photos also :)

Yeah Dan I will be too, I don't drink but im going to make an exception for my 21st :D
I know there are quite a few of us from Bedford/MK going to CSS, were going in convoy but were the opposite way to you lot so no point trying to meet :/

C3 Picasso Beast
We could always organise something for a weekday evening? It would mean an opportunity for some dusk-lit photos also :)

Not really an option for me as most nights I have to collect the children from the childminder and would need to be home till 8ish until the wife got home. By that point I usually fall asleep!

172 Cup
Not really an option for me as most nights I have to collect the children from the childminder and would need to be home till 8ish until the wife got home. By that point I usually fall asleep!

Ah fair enough! Cliosport Saturday will probably be the next most suitable occasion for a large convoy and meet I guess. After that we could always do a cheeky mini-meet on a Saturday sometime providing everyone's free?

GSXR + KDX220
How many people are there from Norwich way? And how many from Yarmouth/Lowestoft way, I've lost track lol

Either is fine by me but seems pointless going to Yarmouth if alot of people are nearer Norwich :)

172 Cup
How many people are there from Norwich way? And how many from Yarmouth/Lowestoft way, I've lost track lol

Either is fine by me but seems pointless going to Yarmouth if alot of people are nearer Norwich :)

I can think of at least 6 CSers from in and around Norwich (including us)!

I can do where ever ! Where would meet in Norwich ?

Morrison's/Riverside shopping complex car park is a popular spot so it seems, I guess with it being quite central etc. But I'd be happy to move on to somewhere else after meeting there initially providing everyone's keen! Anyone got other suggestions for meeting spots?

GSXR + KDX220
riverside is a good plan, everyone knows where it is lol! some nice weather again would be good though.....but when is that?!

C3 Picasso Beast
Hmm I might be able to put in an attendance one night next week but don't know when?!? Can't imagine I'll want to do Thursday night as I'm at Snetterton during the day and Wednesday night I'll be at the cinema for good old Orange Wednesday! Tuesday or Friday night anyone??

GSXR + KDX220
Should think I can do either of those :)

You track-daying all day Phil? What time does track time finish, 5pm?

GSXR + KDX220
Should be ok for Friday, time dependant. What sort of time are people thinking? 7, 8pm ish?

GSXR + KDX220
Oh and Phil, the reason I ask is I may shoot down after work to watch for a bit but if it finishes at 5pm there isnt much point :rolleyes: