ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pootle’s ’ring pictures

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Theres quite a few of them (152 lol) so enjoy!! Most are on the move so arent that great quality (thats my excuse). I have taken reg plates out where I could.
Fotki reduces the picture size quite a bit, so if anyone wants original high res versions just drop me a PM.

http://public.fotki.com/pootle/cliosport/holidays/nurburgring_2005/clicky here

Have to credit Cupcake for the pictures taken up at Ex-Muhle. You can tell which are his....the ones without fence posts and signs in the way!! :oops:

Em

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

The mysterious taps that did nothing... im glad someone else wonderd about them ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Rick that was a great moment, 3 lanes and at some points swapping lanes and positions every few seconds @ speed.... fabulous. :)

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 29 March 2005

The mysterious taps that did nothing... im glad someone else wonderd about them ;)
Sad i know, but they turn the mains water supply off to the room!

Oh and top pics Pootle!

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by Matt ATR on 29 March 2005

Sad i know, but they turn the mains water supply off to the room!

Oh and top pics Pootle!
LOL i tried twisting them as hard as i could to see what they did, but they didnt budge....that could be why then!!! :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 29 March 2005
good pics kid, so who are all those people in pic 150?;)

I dont know but thats not me in those pictures, Im not that ugly.

Clio 182

I didnt even see them in the bathroom :confused:

Great pics Em, loved looking through them all! Its fascinating to see the slant people having on pics, everyones have been very different!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Hahahah i cant believe you took a pic of the toilet to!! i wonderd why you took so long ;)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 31 March 2005

Hahahah i cant believe you took a pic of the toilet to!! i wonderd why you took so long ;)
i had to prove that i actually tried it!! ;) just a shame i got my bag in the picture too...proof that that the walkie talkie went everywhere with me LOL. :oops:

LOL at wayne.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

haha, like when we were at the services, and me and Blink where talking, and you where having a wee...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

4 or 5 sponsors James, but all money going to charity. total cost was about £140 but it was worth it. :)