ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill 7.30pm Wednesday 17th April

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
1. TimR26
2. Christopher
3. Fletch.
4.Davyy
5.Matt
6. SamTUFCBatch <-- if im not on the late shift ^.^
7. Youngstig
​8. Shaunoms
9.182 Sam (providing it passes its mot)
10. Ady182 (work dependent) :)
11. Paul
12. .:Tank:. (If I'm not late from work)
13. AdamH1
14. RobBrodie
15. tom172cup
16. Pete.
17. MarkCup

Might not get there until 8pm or so though...at least the food queue should have died down by then!

Audi A4
Was fully stripped but the Missus wouldn't get in it because it was noisy... i mean i even bought her ear plugs?!! so put all the door cards and roof lining back in.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Fingers crossed I am still all good for this! Will be good to catch up with people, but don't expect a clean car.. its not been cleaned once since I bought it. Have a few jobs to do on it tonight before I head down however. :)

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Was fully stripped but the Missus wouldn't get in it because it was noisy... i mean i even bought her ear plugs?!! so put all the door cards and roof lining back in.

Correction, I gave you my spare pair of plugs!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
1. TimR26
2. Christopher
3. Fletch.
4.Davyy
5.Matt
6. SamTUFCBatch <-- if im not on the late shift ^.^
7. Youngstig
​8. Shaunoms
9.182 Sam (providing it passes its mot)
10. Ady182 (work dependent) :)
11. Paul
12. .:Tank:. (If I'm not late from work)
13. AdamH1
14. RobBrodie
15. tom172cup
16. Pete.
17. MarkCup
18. Tim.

Audi A4
Ok game on... Just got home which means ill def be going. Who's meeting where and when? Or is everyone just getting to the hill place at 7:30.

Ill be driving from Bracknell.

lol

I was planning on coming along but a quick oil change turned into a nightmare when I dropped the sump plug into the waste oil tank it blocked the drain hole and I ended up having to clean 3 litres of oil of my drive :(

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Was good seeing some old faces and some news ones! Can't believe you got pulled Pete :(