ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill 7.30pm Wednesday 17th April

Iceberg 172cup
That was me you were talking to about tyres and track days and the other guy was 'davyy'. Quite a decent turn out would of liked to have stayed an come over to the pub but had to pick my gf up grr

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Good night guys. Great to catch up.

Guess who ran out of fuel and had to push their car to the petrol station.....

Great meet tonight and it was good to see so many people there. I hold my hands up and am not proud of my driving standards. I appreciate that the Police could have given me a right going over for driving a chav chariot. The best part was seeing his face when he looked in my window and instead of a boy racer he found his parent. I think he was expecting me to say that I had borrowed my son's car but when I told him it was mine he must have taken pity on me. Good job i changed the tyres this afternoon as I think he would have done me for the bald one I removed.

Oli don't worry about the drive to Le Mans I'm not driving or taking the pull me mobile, or as it was christened tonight 'The mobile bottle bank'.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Good meet sorry for being so late and missing most of you.

Thanks again Pete for fogs and legend for the 'is this your car sir' moment

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah it was good to meet new people, my first Clio meet. Probably wasn't the best idea wearing shorts up the hill though!

Clio 197 f1
can't believe i missed this, i only live 5 mins away from micks monster burger im kinda always up there same as kemals aswell, would have been a good first meet. have to keep check on these.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
can't believe i missed this, i only live 5 mins away from micks monster burger im kinda always up there same as kemals aswell, would have been a good first meet. have to keep check on these.

Best way is just subscribe to it mate. It will let you know when any new/updated threads are in the south central :)

Clio 197 f1
Best way is just subscribe to it mate. It will let you know when any new/updated threads are in the south central :)

thanks mate i forgot about that, i have now subscribed so that will keep me updated and i shouldn't miss them lol

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Need another one of these, weather is so nice recently and it's 2 minutes away from where I live :)

Clio 172 Phase 2
U ever do day time meets on weekend. I work stupid hours lol. Im up for it. Then u experienced clio lads can help diagnose my car problems. Be worth a brew and a burger ?

Clio 197 f1
since summer is here be worth a daytime meet there and go somewhere and get a load of pictures i only have a phone cam tho, also do any of you have a blue 172? theres one in havant that drives past my house to the shop across the road every morning before work.

Clio 172 Phase 2
I got a blue 172. But only time im on the road is 4am whizz ing thru gosport fareham wickham. One good thing about working s**t hours. No 1 on road lol. Then 2pm coming back

Clio 197 f1
ah yeah i hate going in and out of gosport lol same as the eastern road in pompey during rush hour, but yeah i might have to put a cs flyer on there window.

Clio 172 Phase 2
ah yeah i hate going in and out of gosport lol same as the eastern road in pompey during rush hour, but yeah i might have to put a cs flyer on there window.

Yea good plan. I got my CS pack thru other day. Chuffed