ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portsdown Hill Burger Meet 31/03/10 7pm

Renault Sport Clio 182
the last forcast i saw said it should be clear in the evening, but the wind has been very very strong tnite so hopefully that will blow it all away, if not just convoy to KK or Gunwharf.

A bit of rain wont put me off!

Formally Clio 182
the last forcast i saw said it should be clear in the evening, but the wind has been very very strong tnite so hopefully that will blow it all away, if not just convoy to KK or Gunwharf.

We usually go to the pub afterwards anyway, so if the weather sucks it will happen earlier :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. Daybert
14. Lozza-p
15. fUdGeBaR
16. Nik
17. Si
18. Revels
19. Revels Hoodie
20. VeinAST
21. The Duke
22. Damo_sport
23. MarkCup
24. atouba

;):D

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
You've had a cheap respray? ;)

Resprayed in Iceburg you must be joking :rasp:

Meet you 6.30 at Asda then mate, text me the postcode please.

Turned out to be the offside driveshaft bearing that connects to the diff. They changed the driveshaft then gave it a hard test drive and it's fine now. Cost me £279 so I'm feeling significantly richer at moment.

ph1 track weapon
i'm happy going wherever really, wouldnt mind having a looksee at this hill though, just for future reference!

fletcher - They will be for sale soon yes, if the offer i have on the car goes through......

ilove24 - yep it may go. i want something thats easier to tune, or possibly with a targa-top (think vauxhall/lotus etc)

atouba - awesome news! thank god it wasnt an expensive fix. hopefully i'll have the same luck with my MOT

Old skool would be burger up hill, down to Southsea pier for pint and a thrashing by yours truly the undefeated champion of Daytona 500 in the arcade!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. Daybert
14. Lozza-p
15. fUdGeBaR
16. Nik
17. Si
18. Revels
19. Revels Hoodie
20. VeinAST
21. The Duke
22. Damo_sport
23. MarkCup
24. atouba
25. Saner

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
atouba - awesome news! thank god it wasnt an expensive fix. hopefully i'll have the same luck with my MOT

Cheers, had even more good luck now as well. I'd ordered a clutch off eBay from GSF but they phoned to say it's not in stock so saved me hassle of having to return it.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Resprayed in Iceburg you must be joking :rasp:

Meet you 6.30 at Asda then mate, text me the postcode please.

Will do mate.

Lol. Good plan.

Does the pub show football? It's on ITV :eek:

I'd say so Dan.

i'm happy going wherever really, wouldnt mind having a looksee at this hill though, just for future reference!

fletcher - They will be for sale soon yes, if the offer i have on the car goes through......

ilove24 - yep it may go. i want something thats easier to tune, or possibly with a targa-top (think vauxhall/lotus etc)

Ed are you also meeting at ASDA car park?

http://storelocator.asda.com/?qs=SO53+3NW&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0

ASDA car park convoy..

1. Fletcher
2. atouba

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Might either be unable to make it or a bit late to this! Got someone coming to buy something off me at 5ish :/

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I discovered a bump in the sidewall of my offside front tyre this morning so I'll be the travelling there extremely slowly :mad:

New Conti's on order for tomorrow!

ph1 track weapon
right i'm off to float around hampshire for an hour before meeting at Asda. see all in a bit

Mini Cooper S sport
1. timmmah
2. Ady182
3. White Striped Bandit
4. Megzy x
5. edewer
6. Sammy T
7. ilove 24
8. original boy racer
9. caeteez
10. Speedlover (Adam)
11. Steve32c
12. Fletcher
13. Daybert
14. Lozza-p
15. fUdGeBaR
16. Nik
17. Si
18. Revels
19. Revels Hoodie
20. VeinAST
21. The Duke
22. Damo_sport
23. MarkCup
24. atouba
25. Saner
26. Liquid Yellow

I'll be making a showbiz flying visit just to say hi - I can't stay long :)

Is Revels' hoodie coming in its own car?

Xenon's still busted, parts arriving tomorrow.

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to be driving 80 odd miles with 1 headlight :(